Looking for oppinions on the new mongoose Boot'R

PB Forum :: Downhill
Looking for oppinions on the new mongoose Boot'R
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Nov 15, 2008 at 13:12 Quote
i think its an amazing bike for the money, really good spec, if you go on the goose website they have links to reviews different people have done on them, i think the pinkbike reviews on there as well
im getting mine in december Big Grin
cant wait

Posted: Nov 16, 2008 at 17:54 Quote
I would buy.

Mongoose is bad ass. Not too many companies have been building frames as long as those guys have, they know how to build. And just wait until mid 09 season, when people stop throwing "I wouldn't ride a Kmart bike" out there... I think the tides turning for the nay sayers. We'll see though.

I had an EC-X & that thing railed, I can't speak for the geometry of the new frames, but again, they know what they are doing. I think they were spot on with the ECD, sorry to see it go.

I plan to put a Nugget together myself.

Mod
Posted: Nov 16, 2008 at 17:57 Quote
Linky

I loved that bike and would be more than pleased to own one. It's on my short list of personal bikes for sure.

Posted: May 28, 2009 at 21:58 Quote
Its my favorite bike! I own a boot'r and its the most amazing bike! The freedrive system makes pedaling a breeze and its really fun to ride! Although mine isnt build up like the production models the production models are amzing deals for the price!
Heres a pic of my boot'r
photo

Posted: May 29, 2009 at 7:14 Quote
The bike seems pretty sick where the shock is mounted is kind of wierd too nice ride either way

Posted: May 29, 2009 at 8:55 Quote
Most fun bike to ride ever here is a pic of my boot'r
photo

O+
Posted: Jun 7, 2009 at 21:04 Quote
F1LTH101 wrote:
Most fun bike to ride ever here is a pic of my boot'r*SNIP*

that bike looks sick with the 2010 boxxer.. Mine is still stock with the 09 team, but that bike looks soo awesome with the '10 on there..

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.054487
Mobile Version of Website