Official Port coquitlam///Coquitlam rider's

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Official Port coquitlam///Coquitlam rider's
  • Previous Page
Posted: Oct 19, 2008 at 19:56 Quote
hey, say what ya gotta say and tell us what you ride, where you ride and yadda yadda
i'll go first
in this area i ride Burke mountain, Eagle Mountain, Heritage(terrible), shaughnessy bike park(jay hoot's you did a terrible job)
pretty much it

Posted: Nov 22, 2008 at 21:29 Quote
Burnaby Mountain, Buntzen Lake, UBC, all at night in the last month or so iwth the Tuesday Night Hooligans of the Vancouver Cross Country Mountain Bike Meetup at Meetup.com. Got a lightset? Join us, need to borrow one we cna probably help you out.

DM

O+
Posted: Nov 22, 2008 at 21:52 Quote
No Port Moody love?

Posted: Nov 22, 2008 at 21:57 Quote
Well, technicaly part of Eagle Ridge is in PM because the land boundaries up there are really screwed up. Other than the bike park under the bridge that is fully lit at night at Rocky Point where my shop is and Rocky Point Park I don't think there is much riding in PM proper... maybe The Backyard Trail?

DM

Posted: Nov 22, 2008 at 21:58 Quote
Hi my name is mitchell im 13.

i own a 05 norco kompresser
but i am riding my sister's bf 08 norco six 1

i ride burnaby mountain, burnaby bike park, ect. ect.

always looking for new places though

O+
Posted: Nov 22, 2008 at 21:59 Quote
davemud wrote:
Well, technicaly part of Eagle Ridge is in PM because the land boundaries up there are really screwed up. Other than the bike park under the bridge that is fully lit at night at Rocky Point where my shop is and Rocky Point Park I don't think there is much riding in PM proper... maybe The Backyard Trail?

DM

there's riding nothing extreme though.

Posted: Nov 22, 2008 at 22:00 Quote
Burke. Buntzen. Ioco.

Yep, that was my point, not too much in PM proper but plenty within riding distance.

DM

O+
Posted: Nov 22, 2008 at 22:02 Quote
dave what's your local shop?

Posted: Nov 23, 2008 at 16:39 Quote
Whats the backyard trail?

Posted: Nov 25, 2008 at 18:19 Quote
Port Moody on St. John's St. Near the ramp down to Rocky Point Park that has the trials park under it. It Westwood Cycle @ Rocky Point in the same little mall as the Subway.

DM

Posted: Nov 25, 2008 at 18:21 Quote
Oh, the backyard trail, its up the hill from New Port Village at the top of the Bridge or there abouts. Its more of an access route but it used to be a fun ride back down to the PM rec centre parking lot after a session up on Eagle.

DM

Posted: Nov 25, 2008 at 19:15 Quote
davemud wrote:
Port Moody on St. John's St. Near the ramp down to Rocky Point Park that has the trials park under it. It Westwood Cycle @ Rocky Point in the same little mall as the Subway.

DM
oh, ive had a few chats with you!
you're a cool down to earth dude

Posted: Nov 25, 2008 at 19:32 Quote
davemud wrote:
Oh, the backyard trail, its up the hill from New Port Village at the top of the Bridge or there abouts. Its more of an access route but it used to be a fun ride back down to the PM rec centre parking lot after a session up on Eagle.

DM
Ive ridden stars (the trail above backyard (great trail)) but I haven't ridden backyard yet

Posted: Nov 25, 2008 at 19:36 Quote
I ride a 07 Haro extreme

I ride at laffy(lafarge), burke, woodlot, burnaby bike park

O+
Posted: Nov 25, 2008 at 22:10 Quote
O not westwood no! lol

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.013437
Mobile Version of Website