wrist 3times
hip
5ribs
collar bone 2times + dislocated once
jaw
nose 2 times
countless concussion

Posted: May 23, 2009 at 11:26 Quote
mite not be as bad as some of the 1's on here but rear hopping, brake slipped, fell back quickly, right ribs smashed of kerb, 2 broken ribs and it effing hurt!

Posted: May 23, 2009 at 11:45 Quote
lol! not a bike accident but the worst snowboarding accident in my life. I caught an edge and face planted at the beginning of the run doing a tiny huck Facepalm on ER7 in Lake Louise. I ragged dolled most of the way down well basically almost free falled and was air lifted to Banff hospital.
I broke my left wrist, snapped my board in 2, shattered my ankle because my right binding tore right off the board my left ankle twisted all the way around during the fall. pretty gruesome as well. dislocated my left shoulder, pinched 2 vertebrae's in my neck & Concussed and was knocked unconscious. don't remember the helicopter ride. lol! I walk with a slight limp. and I twitch once in a while. But i still ride with the best of them!Helmet

Posted: May 23, 2009 at 12:24 Quote
opie220 wrote:
i was hit by a bus so i got my leg amputated
Eek

Posted: May 23, 2009 at 12:26 Quote
AmirB wrote:
opie220 wrote:
Eek
are you serious? wtf

Posted: May 23, 2009 at 12:51 Quote
AmirB wrote:
opie220 wrote:
Eek

you must have a carbon fiber limb then? to ride your bike eh?

Posted: May 23, 2009 at 13:36 Quote
g3tsum3 wrote:
AmirB wrote:
opie220 wrote:
Eek

it happend may 4 almost three weeks ago so it still hasnt heald yet

O+
Posted: May 23, 2009 at 14:09 Quote
morshutheshopkeep wrote:
doing a drop and the part of the stem that hold the handlebar's in place came loose and broke both my wrist's
LOL just LOL

Justin u liar Dead Horse Sheep

Posted: May 23, 2009 at 14:43 Quote
sentenced2life wrote:
AmirB wrote:
opie220 wrote:
Eek
are you serious? wtf
i am completely serious look at my album of my bike

Posted: May 23, 2009 at 14:48 Quote
Holy ****! Sorry to hear that man.

The worst I have done is fracture a knee-cap or tear three layers of tissue of the side of my face. Not to bad in comparison to some of you psychos.

Edit: I have lost a few teeth here and there.

Posted: May 23, 2009 at 14:52 Quote
Fractured back was a pretty good injury for me in 2007. Or last season when I ate shit and got a broken shoulder, fractured arm, 3 fractured ribs and serious internal bleeding...landed myself in the hospital. That was pretty good too.

O+
Posted: May 23, 2009 at 16:25 Quote
one time i fell on my head really hard

Posted: May 23, 2009 at 16:33 Quote
wrc21 wrote:
I barspun a small drop last year and cased it breaking my right ankle in 2 places. I still don't know what happened. I just felt the foot spinning clockwise more than it should when the backwheel landed. Thanks to the lovely portuguese health system they left me 4 days at the hospital with a cast, waiting for surgery. 4 days in a lot of pain. I guess an ankle brace would have saved me.

been there, with an apendicitus though Blank Stare
not biking related

so when i went to surgery the doc said 30 more minutes and would have died Eek

O+ FL
Posted: May 23, 2009 at 17:04 Quote
opie220 wrote:
g3tsum3 wrote:
AmirB wrote:

Eek

it happend may 4 almost three weeks ago so it still hasnt heald yet

Damn dude, that sucks so much and you are so young! Was it just a freak accident of being in the wrong place at the wrong time? Hopefully with your young age you can recover quick and adapt to a new riding style!

The worst thing I have had happen to me on my bikes is either having a chainring dig a few holes in my calf. Or the time when I crested a small hill at the bottom of a big descent, only to realize the trail made an immediate 90 degree turn. To say the least, I flew through the air and tried to tackle a tree. The tree won and the inside of my right arm was torn up.

Posted: May 23, 2009 at 17:16 Quote
I dislocated my elbow pretty nice. Check the headshot.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.017067
Mobile Version of Website