BoXXer 2010

PB Forum :: Downhill
BoXXer 2010
  • Previous Page
Posted: Nov 9, 2008 at 7:21 Quote
Anyone interested in watching a video with Elmar from SRAM talking about the new 2010 BoXXer range?

http://dirtmag.co.uk/news/category/videos/dirt-tv2010-boxxer-forks/dirt-1234153.html

Posted: Nov 9, 2008 at 7:29 Quote
im more intrested in how much they cost and when i can buy it

Posted: Nov 9, 2008 at 9:12 Quote
was thinking of one of these new babies for my chumba... but just bought some goodies and am a lil broke for a while... Oh well... my current boxxer is still fine... XD

Posted: Nov 9, 2008 at 9:19 Quote
beautiful....will be looking at those for a new ride later on

Posted: Nov 9, 2008 at 9:25 Quote
such a shame its a dual crown fork,wonder if the maxle light will fit my totem along with the new mission control and rebound.

Posted: Nov 10, 2008 at 6:19 Quote
stryke wrote:

The Sram guys at the press camp reckoned they'll be available on Jan 5th 2009. The price is likely to be 15% more than the current BoXXers.

Posted: Nov 10, 2008 at 7:08 Quote
It's too bad I can't fit one of these on my Reign X, because I'm so tempted to buy one.

Posted: Nov 10, 2008 at 7:18 Quote
m47h13u wrote:
It's too bad I can't fit one of these on my Reign X, because I'm so tempted to buy one.

why would you put a boxxer on an AM/FR bike? its meant for DH racing

Posted: Nov 11, 2008 at 5:43 Quote
Dirt-HQ wrote:
stryke wrote:

The Sram guys at the press camp reckoned they'll be available on Jan 5th 2009. The price is likely to be 15% more than the current BoXXers.

Why would they come out with them so early, didn't they just release the 09 model like a couple months ago...

Posted: Nov 11, 2008 at 6:08 Quote
m47h13u wrote:
im thinking of putting one on my intense ss
no problems with doing so...

Posted: Nov 11, 2008 at 6:46 Quote
good job on buying a "slopestyle" bike to put dual crowns on

why didnt you just buy a socom?

Posted: Nov 11, 2008 at 6:52 Quote
stryke wrote:
good job on buying a "slopestyle" bike to put dual crowns on

why didnt you just buy a socom?
why dont you just stop telling me how i want to ride my bike.
i dont use it for slopestyle, i use it for dh and all mountain. a socom is over kill for me, and i cant put my seatpost up on a socom and go for an xc ride now can i.
i go to the alps every year and find 160mm forks to be too little travel but the frames 6.5 is plenty in the rear, so a DC fork is a sensible option.
i wouldnt nec. ride with it on all the time, but it would make my bike plough dh just a little bit better.
ever heard of rider preference? dont attempt to lecture me on my purchase.

Posted: Nov 11, 2008 at 6:53 Quote
rider prefrence? people who know what they ride buy a bike suited to it, not a bike what looks cool

Posted: Nov 11, 2008 at 7:21 Quote
stryke wrote:
rider prefrence? people who know what they ride buy a bike suited to it, not a bike what looks cool
Right, you clearly didnt read what i just said.
I use my bike for DH and AM. i go to france once a year to ride in the alps and feel that it would handle it alot better with more travel up front. UK trails are also suited to a shorter travel bike and i like my bikes small. if you need proof that a ss will take a DC fork look at intense CRC team, they rode the SS at seaotter with travis's. my bike is suited to what i ride, and it looks cool. i dont know why im justifying myself to you retard, but i have done. and to the guy with a reign, go for it a dc would be fine on your bike.

Posted: Nov 11, 2008 at 20:22 Quote
im prob gonna get the team seeing as how they will be amazing this year

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.011618
Mobile Version of Website