N.Y.C STREET Spots

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
N.Y.C STREET Spots
  • Next Page
Posted: Nov 17, 2008 at 16:36 Quote
you know this is like the coolest thread ever its like the official new york mtbers chit chat place

Posted: Nov 17, 2008 at 16:36 Quote
umm, the banks are a definate, they have a good block to ride about 5 mins from the banks, with a bunch of stairs ledges, and ridable art work, which is in tony hawk underground there is a web site that lists every spot in nyc and hwo you can find it and what times to go where you wont et kicked out i will ty to find it and post it

Posted: Nov 17, 2008 at 16:38 Quote
whitestrikr21 wrote:
umm, the banks are a definate, they have a good block to ride about 5 mins from the banks, with a bunch of stairs ledges, and ridable art work, which is in tony hawk underground there is a web site that lists every spot in nyc and hwo you can find it and what times to go where you wont et kicked out i will ty to find it and post it
that would be awsome DUDE lol lollol

Posted: Nov 17, 2008 at 16:39 Quote
http://www.quartersnacks.com/qs/spots/ has all the spots in jersey, manhatten, and the rest of n.y.c.

Posted: Nov 17, 2008 at 16:44 Quote
Ok, so NYC in general is great for skating, not so great for biking. But there is LES under the manhattan bridge similar to the brooklyn banks, a vert park out by the verazanno the name escapes me but its pretty fun. There is also verizon anks in williamsburg,brooklyn. thats all i got.

Posted: Nov 19, 2008 at 16:32 Quote
whitestrikr21 wrote:
anywhere you just got to ride and see what you find too many good spots to list.

oh please everyone like a sick spot. most of us a rre just sick of riding the same shit everyday.

Posted: Nov 19, 2008 at 16:49 Quote
The famous brooklyn banks!!
I went there for the thrashbikes jam this summer. Really nice spot

photo

photo

Posted: Nov 19, 2008 at 16:52 Quote
streetmtl wrote:
The famous brooklyn banks!!
I went there for the thrashbikes jam this summer. Really nice spot

photo

photo

my friend set that comp up

Posted: Nov 19, 2008 at 17:47 Quote
i so want to go 2 da brook banks

Posted: Nov 19, 2008 at 17:51 Quote
yo when were you last there streetmtl i saw someone who was wearing a rockies hat who looked alot like you the other day.

Posted: Nov 19, 2008 at 18:31 Quote
It was like in august so i guess it wasn't me, haha. Montreal is not so far from New York, i should go back there next summer...

Posted: Nov 22, 2008 at 18:47 Quote
I love that website but its all like bmx shit not even its all Rail where is the real riding places??

O+
Posted: Jan 8, 2012 at 20:42 Quote
thread revival!

In NYC for the week, brought the bike along. Anyone in the area wanna ride some street/park/whatever?

Posted: Jan 8, 2012 at 22:43 Quote
My home town. They just built it . Can't wait to go home and visit the fam. Take the A train to Far Rockaway and you get off on Wavecrest stop and head up seagirt blvd . Itwill take you staight to 17th street where the park starts. It is freakin sweet all street style shit .
To get there by car you head towards JFK airport . Then take airport road and follow the signs to Far Rockaway / long beach . It will take you straight to the park. The final exit far rockaway will be before the toll bridge

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.018694
Mobile Version of Website