OMFG i just ordered a morewood Makulu!

PB Forum :: Downhill
OMFG i just ordered a morewood Makulu!
  • Previous Page
Posted: Nov 20, 2008 at 12:59 Quote
Sorry, I know I'm being childish - but I seriously need to take some prozac now or some sleeping pills, co I'm so excited I can make some sex wee right now!

Morewood Makulu, sex Toy shock and Idylle fork on it's way from my home, South Africa.

So stoked! Big Grin

Posted: Nov 20, 2008 at 13:00 Quote
Sell your first born?

Posted: Nov 20, 2008 at 13:02 Quote
OMFG you put this in the wrong placeBeer

New stuff is always exciting. Sadly I will only be doctoring up an old ride this winter, no new stuff for me.

Posted: Nov 20, 2008 at 13:06 Quote
jonbikes wrote:
OMFG you put this in the wrong placeBeer

New stuff is always exciting. Sadly I will only be doctoring up an old ride this winter, no new stuff for me.

Ah bugger, yes. sorry my bad... im just bursting out of my seems... can't thin straight!
I hould note I have also been drinking a lot Razz

mr-wilson wrote:
Sell your first born?

My wife actually

Posted: Nov 20, 2008 at 13:09 Quote
mmm WTF is a morewood makulu??

5 mins and 1 google search later !!!!!! thats a beaaassst

congratulations

Posted: Nov 20, 2008 at 13:12 Quote
ArgosKickersRule wrote:
mmm WTF is a morewood makulu??

5 mins and 1 google search later !!!!!! thats a beaaassst

congratulations

Sex innit! Big Grin

Posted: Nov 20, 2008 at 13:14 Quote
i also did a google search and i do believe that you have the right to be somewhat excited. one question though: at that price, shouldn't you be out harvesting organs to pay for it right now?

Posted: Nov 20, 2008 at 13:16 Quote
nfiorito wrote:
i also did a google search and i do believe that you have the right to be somewhat excited. one question though: at that price, shouldn't you be out harvesting organs to pay for it right now?

Must admit I'm curious too.

Posted: Nov 20, 2008 at 13:17 Quote
nfiorito wrote:

Organs harvested, wife fired from and demoted to live in the garage!
I was going to get the Trek session 88, but the problem is... it's going to be a Tampon bike (every other c*nt is going to have one) so I decided to be a bit different Smile

Only 10 available in the UK for this year Smile

also gonna ask them to spray a South African flag on my frame like the V10 of Greg M - not sure they will tho Razz

Posted: Nov 20, 2008 at 13:22 Quote
sup3rc0w wrote:
it's going to be a Tampon bike (every other c*nt is going to have one)

Post of the day!

Posted: Nov 20, 2008 at 13:23 Quote
sup3rc0w wrote:
nfiorito wrote:

Organs harvested, wife fired from and demoted to live in the garage!
I was going to get the Trek session 88, but the problem is... it's going to be a Tampon bike (every other c*nt is going to have one) so I decided to be a bit different Smile

Only 10 available in the UK for this year Smile

also gonna ask them to spray a South African flag on my frame like the V10 of Greg M - not sure they will tho Razz

You have redeemed yourself for putting this in the wrong place with that! Made my day.

That looks like quite the rig, I didn't see a price, but it must be large judged by the comments...Anyone want to share?

Edit: eh-plus, call it a tie on that one?

Posted: Nov 20, 2008 at 13:27 Quote
I happened to here a while back the frame comes with a fork. Is this true or is that another option when ordering?

Posted: Nov 20, 2008 at 13:28 Quote
jonbikes wrote:
eh-plus, call it a tie on that one?

Sure Salute

Posted: Nov 20, 2008 at 13:29 Quote
Only frame and fork for now.
£3250 for frame and fork

Posted: Nov 20, 2008 at 13:32 Quote
sup3rc0w wrote:
Only frame and fork for now.
£3250 for frame and fork

Eek

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009646
Mobile Version of Website