Best Value For Money DJ Bike?

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Best Value For Money DJ Bike?
  • Previous Page
Posted: Nov 22, 2008 at 10:03 Quote
Hi, i was wondering what really is the best value for money DJ bike??
Thanks.

Posted: Nov 22, 2008 at 10:17 Quote
If you want a fully built I'd suggest a Charge Iron or DMR Drone

Posted: Nov 22, 2008 at 10:27 Quote
i've literally just bought a charge iron this evening and riding it back from the shop I am really glad I did.
it was either the iron or the DMR transition and the iron definitly seemed the right choice.
good luck deciding

Posted: Nov 22, 2008 at 10:32 Quote
amiright wrote:
i've literally just bought a charge iron this evening and riding it back from the shop I am really glad I did.
it was either the iron or the DMR transition and the iron definitly seemed the right choice.
good luck deciding

Good choice! You'll love it.

Posted: Nov 22, 2008 at 10:43 Quote
pinnicale trojan 2.0
great frame geo
great parts, argyles nd stuff

Posted: Nov 22, 2008 at 13:06 Quote
sixtyten wrote:
amiright wrote:
good luck deciding

only thing which is gonna be weird is the rigid forks, i reckon my wrists will hurt for a week or so.

Posted: Nov 22, 2008 at 13:14 Quote
amiright wrote:
sixtyten wrote:
amiright wrote:
good luck deciding

only thing which is gonna be weird is the rigid forks, i reckon my wrists will hurt for a week or so.

Yeah mine hurt at first but soon got used to it. My riding improved loads over summer with them. I'm now about to swap them for a set of 318's to take the big impacts where I'm still learning.

Posted: Nov 24, 2008 at 7:53 Quote
yeah well i've just been offered a pair of 2003 DJ 1 forks for aabout 25 squid so i might get those for if i want to go out in the woods or whatever.

Posted: Nov 24, 2008 at 10:44 Quote
I would rock one of them new Black Martket Riot Completes if I were you.

Great quality bike with decent parts of a fair price!

Posted: Nov 24, 2008 at 12:41 Quote
sixtyten wrote:
amiright wrote:
sixtyten wrote:

Yeah mine hurt at first but soon got used to it. My riding improved loads over summer with them. I'm now about to swap them for a set of 318's to take the big impacts where I'm still learning.

as in 318 rock shox tora's, cos i have them on my GT and they are great, just need lots of maintaining eg, regular oiled, cleaning ect

Posted: Nov 26, 2008 at 12:50 Quote
basically a dmr drone repetiod is the best value for money bike out ther atm

Posted: Nov 26, 2008 at 12:51 Quote
http://jonmosh.pinkbike.com/ on his pics

Posted: Nov 27, 2008 at 12:27 Quote
heirs08 wrote:
basically a dmr drone repetiod is the best value for money bike out ther atm

. Specialized P1 or The Rigid Stp.

The dmr drone is really nice tho!

Posted: Nov 27, 2008 at 12:40 Quote
I never see them mentioned much but I have a Jamis Kromo that I bought for $750 and I have to say that I love it! It's a little heavy but the components that come stock are FAR beyond MANY components on other completes. The cranks that come on it are junk but everthing else is pretty darn nice! The wheels will need an upgrade but to start off with 'em isn't too bad! Check it out online! GREAT reviews too!

Posted: Nov 27, 2008 at 12:56 Quote
amiright wrote:
good luck deciding

welldone on the choice they are MINT!!!!!!!!

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012947
Mobile Version of Website