Santa Cruz Bullit vs. Transition Bottle Rocket

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
Santa Cruz Bullit vs. Transition Bottle Rocket
Posted: Nov 30, 2008 at 17:57 Quote
Nah, didn't know who it was directed towards.

Posted: Nov 30, 2008 at 17:59 Quote
igz- wrote:
Nah, didn't know who it was directed towards.

ah...no I meant in the "lolzorz, single pivots"

I mean, it's no floating pivot 10" dh bike, I but I think they feel pretty nice!

Posted: Nov 30, 2008 at 18:05 Quote
humm
so you would choose to ride on a bullit of bottle rocket??

Posted: Nov 30, 2008 at 18:07 Quote
john1022 wrote:
humm

depends what you plan on doing...I haven't ridden one but the br is supposed to jump (slopestyle) well, but to be honest, any other freeride/light dh riding you'd probably be better off with a bullit. Honestly, theres many other frames you could look into though, for that type of riding.

Posted: Nov 30, 2008 at 18:16 Quote
jGell wrote:
john1022 wrote:
humm

depends what you plan on doing...I haven't ridden one but the br is supposed to jump (slopestyle) well, but to be honest, any other freeride/light dh riding you'd probably be better off with a bullit. Honestly, theres many other frames you could look into though, for that type of riding.

any suggestion?

Posted: Nov 30, 2008 at 18:17 Quote
Giant glory or transition dirtbag

O+
Posted: Nov 30, 2008 at 18:18 Quote
well for the price of the bullit i would consider a blindside instead of the br for more fr/dh stuff. the br is fine for fr/dh, but the bullit would be better. on the other hand, my friend ripped whistler on his br for a week and hit almost everything but the kokanee(sp?) box. although he did all this, im sure it would have been better on either a blindside or a bullit

Posted: Nov 30, 2008 at 18:19 Quote
spesh sx trail, demo 7, giant reign x would work as well, norco six/shore depending on if you're looking on the lighter or heavier side of things...really theres a massive market catering to this 6-7 inch range of travel

Posted: Nov 30, 2008 at 18:19 Quote
pake wrote:
well for the price of the bullit i would consider a blindside instead of the br for more fr/dh stuff. the br is fine for fr/dh, but the bullit would be better. on the other hand, my friend ripped whistler on his br for a week and hit almost everything but the kokanee(sp?) box. although he did all this, im sure it would have been better on either a blindside or a bullit
so you would take bullit instead of br?

O+
Posted: Nov 30, 2008 at 18:20 Quote
john1022 wrote:
pake wrote:
well are you doing more jumping like slopestyle riding, or more just freeriding with light downhill and shuttle runs?

Posted: Nov 30, 2008 at 18:21 Quote
haha i wuldnt but im biased lol

demo 7 dh and fr very well

jGell wrote:
spesh sx trail, demo 7, giant reign x would work as well, norco six/shore depending on if you're looking on the lighter or heavier side of things...really theres a massive market catering to this 6-7 inch range of travel
but... if you can only have one choice, you ll choose bullit or br?

O+
jGell wrote:
sx trail, demo7, reign, are excellent 6-7 inch bikes and can handle almost everything the big bikes can, plus they are easier to jump and throw around

Posted: Nov 30, 2008 at 18:22 Quote
pake wrote:
john1022 wrote:
pake wrote:
well are you doing more jumping like slopestyle riding, or more just freeriding with light downhill and shuttle runs?
well,
might be light downhill.. sometimes might drop

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.007624
Mobile Version of Website