HELP 08 66 RC3? HELP

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
HELP 08 66 RC3? HELP
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Oct 30, 2007 at 16:14 Quote
Hey, i am just in the process of looking for a new 7" travel fork, I have basically narrowed it down to the 2008 66 RC3. I was just wondering what everyones thoughts were on this fork, like the new axel sytem, if they will still perform amazingly well now that they are assembled in china or whatever?

Thanks

Posted: Oct 30, 2007 at 20:55 Quote
where they are made really has nothing to do with performance... but i am still rather glad i got one of the last Italian made 66s...

the new rc3 is supposed to improve how the fork sits in its travel, and help with the brake dive in the older systems. the 66 has always been smooth as butter, and i have no doubt the new one will not disappointed. the new one is stiffer, lighter, and lower than the older ones, as well has having the extra adjustment.

Typically new products have a few glitches in the first year of production, but companies are always good with warranties for that stuff.

get it, less trend-whore than a totem Wink

Posted: Nov 2, 2007 at 19:52 Quote
the rc3 will be dope. i rode a 2006 66 rc2x wich was the first year of production for that system worked perfectly fine so there is no doubt in my mind that thew rc3 will be completely flawless. keep our air shock leland!!!!!!!!!!! Big Grin

Posted: Nov 8, 2007 at 14:10 Quote
just got mine today its very smooth

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009778
Mobile Version of Website