2009 giant glory dh or 2009 trek session 88?

PB Forum :: Downhill
2009 giant glory dh or 2009 trek session 88?
Posted: Mar 31, 2009 at 19:46 Quote
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://i6.ebayimg.com/04/i/001/33/01/bf40_12.JPG

Posted: Mar 31, 2009 at 19:46 Quote
skyline22 wrote:
sherbert is a retard cuz he thinks just because sam hill rides a specialized its better... you cant get more poser than that

dont say that sure he might be a small bit baised but who isnt??

Posted: Mar 31, 2009 at 19:47 Quote
laan71 wrote:
skyline22 wrote:
sherbert is a retard cuz he thinks just because sam hill rides a specialized its better... you cant get more poser than that

dont say that sure he might be a small bit baised but who isnt??
It's called sarcasm. Trust me, it was sarcasm, not fan boy retard.

Posted: Mar 31, 2009 at 19:47 Quote
That-Norco-Dude wrote:
laan71 wrote:
sherbet wrote:

People have dented them while weighing them. Think it can be factually stated that they dent VERY easily.

got any profe? seems highly un likely in my oppion
dude you are a trek whore... and you still cant spell opinion, or proof, or unlikely

k first off im not i like many othe brands spesilzed gt santcruz

O+
Posted: Mar 31, 2009 at 19:49 Quote
laan71 wrote:
That-Norco-Dude wrote:
laan71 wrote:

got any profe? seems highly un likely in my oppion
dude you are a trek whore... and you still cant spell opinion, or proof, or unlikely

Who?
Gimmie a sec. I will find another dented 88 frame.

Posted: Mar 31, 2009 at 19:50 Quote
clapforcanadaa wrote:
laan71 wrote:
That-Norco-Dude wrote:

Who?
Gimmie a sec. I will find another dented 88 frame.

u ride a session 10 but yet ur sooo thrilled when u find a pic of a dented frame....

Posted: Mar 31, 2009 at 19:51 Quote
skyline22 wrote:

You sir, are not the brightest. That was a joke.

Thanks for the Pic Wilson. That'd be the one.

Posted: Mar 31, 2009 at 19:52 Quote
sherbet wrote:
skyline22 wrote:

dented from weighing?

Posted: Mar 31, 2009 at 19:53 Quote
Yup, muttley on PB also has a dented 88 from fork guards I believe.

Posted: Mar 31, 2009 at 19:54 Quote
laan71 wrote:
sherbet wrote:
skyline22 wrote:

dented from weighing?

Yep. He dropped the bike while weighing it, apparently, and that was enough to give the frame THAT much of a dent.

They're not strong bike. They're light. I'd suggest a Wilson, ultimately, but I'd prefer the Glory to the Session.

Posted: Mar 31, 2009 at 19:54 Quote
Even Kona's dont dent like that.

Posted: Mar 31, 2009 at 19:59 Quote
k im not going to argue the session is a greate bike and if a people have had some denting issues well then that sucks that what happens when u ride the sh*t out of a bike that weighs 38 pounds and the denting from weighing it has to be bs but there are people who just hate trek and thats that so i would go for the session

Posted: Mar 31, 2009 at 20:00 Quote
laan71 wrote:
k im not going to argue the session is a greate bike and if a people have had some denting issues well then that sucks that what happens when u ride the sh*t out of a bike that weighs 38 pounds and the denting from weighing it has to be bs but there are people who just hate trek and thats that so i would go for the session
I dont hate trek... i like em... not a fan of bontranger... and the New Norco Team DH is 37.5 lbs stock and no stories of it denting.

Posted: Mar 31, 2009 at 20:05 Quote
That-Norco-Dude wrote:
laan71 wrote:
I dont hate trek... i like em... not a fan of bontranger... and the New Norco Team DH is 37.5 lbs stock and no stories of it denting.

what ever man clearly everyone says its a sh*t bike and that it dents easy and i seem to be the only one who thinks not

Posted: Mar 31, 2009 at 20:07 Quote
laan71 wrote:
That-Norco-Dude wrote:
laan71 wrote:

what ever man clearly everyone says its a sh*t bike and that it dents easy and i seem to be the only one who thinks not
who wants a bike that will be all dented up after a few crashes... my a-line has taken extremely hard crashes and no dents

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009972
Mobile Version of Website