CHARGE BLENDER Ti OR NEW JACKAL? for 4x -dirt all around( full SRAM,ROCK SHOX-AVID equipped)

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
CHARGE BLENDER Ti OR NEW JACKAL? for 4x -dirt all around( full SRAM,ROCK SHOX-AVID equipped)
  • Previous Page
Posted: Dec 17, 2008 at 14:37 Quote
I want to build a new 4x dirt jumping bike. I ll use top stuff from S.R.A.T(sram.rockshox.avid.truvativ but i m between the new Jackal and Charge Blender Ti.Any advise welcome.
Thanx

Posted: Dec 17, 2008 at 14:39 Quote
Whoa, that charge is really expensive, but i thought it only came in 24"?

Posted: Dec 17, 2008 at 14:41 Quote
neither get something more 4x oriented the jackel isnt a great 4x bike get maybe the commencal meta4x hardtail

Posted: Dec 17, 2008 at 14:42 Quote
me2menow wrote:
nope, their 24 s called Iron and yea it comes at around 1400euros Whip pretty ecpensive but its almost 1 lb lighter

Posted: Dec 17, 2008 at 14:43 Quote
johniedamn wrote:
me2menow wrote:
nope, their 24 s called Iron and yea it comes at around 1400euros Whip pretty ecpensive but its almost 1 lb lighter
thats pretty good, they will also b stronger (for dj)

but wich 1s geo did u like betr?

Posted: Dec 17, 2008 at 14:44 Quote
eatdirtsleepridens wrote:
neither get something more 4x oriented the jackel isnt a great 4x bike get maybe the commencal meta4x hardtail
thats right.i m just thinking of the new Jackal cause its a great frame for jumping yet we dont have so many 4x races in Greece

Posted: Dec 17, 2008 at 14:48 Quote
oh i thought you meant the old jackels no the new jackels would be better

Posted: Dec 17, 2008 at 14:48 Quote
johniedamn wrote:
thats right.i m just thinking of the new Jackal cause its a great frame for jumping yet we dont have so many 4x races in Greece
hmmm I ll get the Jackal for half its price cause i work for a mag. it s a pitty we dont have a charge dealer in Greece cause if Ti wins i ll have to pay it..But it is as unique as it is expensive..So i m in thaughts.+ the new red Jackal is such a super sexy racy colour

Posted: Dec 17, 2008 at 14:49 Quote
oh i thought you meant the old jackels no the new jackels would be better
For sure the new one!.I own a short old one and is hard as hell.the new one is so much better but 1lb heavier than this Blender..so we ll see...

Posted: Dec 17, 2008 at 14:54 Quote
me2menow wrote:
johniedamn wrote:
me2menow wrote:
thats pretty good, they will also b stronger (for dj)

but wich 1s geo did u like betr?
Blender comes in onesize..Jackal comes in short n long.i d go for the long one.But Ti is so atractiveeeeeee

Posted: Dec 18, 2008 at 12:06 Quote
ti is the sex!!!

i say get the blender as it is really good for 4x cross

but the jackal is really nice too

Posted: Dec 18, 2008 at 12:21 Quote
if your mainly going to do 4x then i would go for the blender ti cause ive riden one and it was amazing and the ti frame has a little bit of flex in it but that just make you faster out the gates and a ti frame will last forever however if your after more of a dj frame i would say it would have to be the jackal

Posted: Dec 18, 2008 at 12:23 Quote
blender TI i know a guy whos got one and they are safe.

Posted: Dec 18, 2008 at 23:51 Quote
Yes the Blender is super sexy and light and well made for 4x but that price kills you.
I m going to get killed in work in order to raise that money..do you have any pictures of blenders TI?

Posted: Dec 18, 2008 at 23:59 Quote
yes iv got a pic of one.... MINE!
photo

so sweet

id say the blender any day of the week... thing is i got mine for £ 780, because i work ina bike shop...
the full retail is hard to justify! but litteraly, there are about 8 of them built up in the uk, and iv only ever seen 2
in greece, that WILL be unique!

santa cruz: alot alot cheaper! lol, but hey ti is bling, and everyone will have SC's... + strangely enough they dont have ISCG mounts!

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.012330
Mobile Version of Website