What did you get for Christmas?

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
What did you get for Christmas?
Posted: Feb 19, 2011 at 12:44 Quote
heh cheers. I considered that meaning but wasnt sure it's rightSmile Ive been in Lancashire from the beginning. Quite nice and interesting people...n nice girlsBeer

Posted: Feb 19, 2011 at 12:49 Quote
ridingpassionate wrote:
heh cheers. I considered that meaning but wasnt sure it's rightSmile Ive been in Lancashire from the beginning. Quite nice and interesting people...n nice girlsBeer

ahh nice, i'm from just to the east of there, in yorkshire tup

Posted: Feb 19, 2011 at 12:57 Quote
uttanutta12 wrote:
ridingpassionate wrote:

ahh nice, i'm from just to the east of there, in yorkshire tup

gutted on living in yorkshire.

Posted: Feb 19, 2011 at 12:57 Quote
Gods own county, whatcha on about?

Posted: Feb 19, 2011 at 12:58 Quote
oh yea ive heard that name, dont exactly know where it lays though. Besides the fact of being away it was nice(but theres no that good weather over most of the year...hell ive been walking with thick jacket and hut on some days, and quite many people around just in t-shirt...youre coldless down there:P

Posted: Feb 19, 2011 at 12:59 Quote
haha, UK's weather is shit, but it makes us faster Razz

Posted: Feb 19, 2011 at 12:59 Quote
uttanutta12 wrote:

pisses it down with rain, is really cold, everybody speaks funny, snows too often, lack of rich people to buy shit.

Posted: Feb 19, 2011 at 13:00 Quote
lol you're sadly mistaken, or you went to rotherham....

Posted: Feb 19, 2011 at 13:08 Quote
tom666 wrote:
uttanutta12 wrote:

pisses it down with rain, is really cold, everybody speaks funny, snows too often, lack of rich people to buy shit.
hmm..lack of rich people? I got there new bike in 2 weeks and in PL would work for it half a year or more..Beer

Posted: Feb 19, 2011 at 13:10 Quote
Thats the reason lots of people from your country come to work here, we pay lots in comparison tup

Posted: Feb 19, 2011 at 13:11 Quote
ridingpassionate wrote:
tom666 wrote:
uttanutta12 wrote:

hmm..lack of rich people? I got there new bike in 2 weeks and in PL would work for it half a year or more..Beer

It's a fact that the south of england is richer than the north. And like 70% of benefits claimers are up north too. Not that it's such a bad thing.

But having mates with private land is cool.

Posted: Feb 19, 2011 at 13:14 Quote
thats just newcastle dragging the stats down

anyhow, having been to the south, it's so overcrowded compared to the north! Yorkshire, you can get around easily without touching some sort of man made dual carridgeway, only the more natural (excusing tarmac and road signs ofc) A-roads.

Personally, i prefer the countryside where i live, to the countryside down south, the further north the better it gets (excusing pikey land (newcastle)), then you enter scotland, and, wow, the open spaces there Eek

and the towns, well.....

Posted: Feb 19, 2011 at 13:17 Quote
uttanutta12 wrote:

anyhow, having been to the south, it's so overcrowded compared to the north! Yorkshire, you can get around easily without touching some sort of man made dual carridgeway, only the more natural (excusing tarmac and road signs ofc) A-roads.

Personally, i prefer the countryside where i live, to the countryside down south, the further north the better it gets (excusing pikey land (newcastle)), then you enter scotland, and, wow, the open spaces there Eek

and the towns, well.....

the lake district is awesome. And yeah newcastle is a shithole. But so is Aldershot.

Or Aldershit as local people know it.

Posted: Feb 19, 2011 at 13:17 Quote
lol

nothing personal, i prefer the north to the south, as a general rule, maybe because i've grown up here? and am used to lots of open space and relatively little traffic?

Posted: Feb 19, 2011 at 13:19 Quote
tom666 wrote:
uttanutta12 wrote:

and the towns, well.....

the lake district is awesome. And yeah newcastle is a shithole. But so is Aldershot.

Or Aldershit as local people know it.
ive been twice in lake district, really nice and peaceful

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.018312
Mobile Version of Website