paintball

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
paintball
Posted: Dec 14, 2008 at 15:52 Quote
I have a complete spyder Pilot ACS with a stock barrel, a shitty gravity fed hopper along with a JT Elite full head mask. Bought it all second hand from my friend for $65.

Posted: Oct 4, 2009 at 18:34 Quote
hey hate to wake up this thread but I have 2 ballin' brass eagle 98 knock offs... and I hate them because they are terribly inaccurate. I bought a Ion XE also and it's uber accurate but it is too heavy and I prefer co2. So 1)who wants to by some paintball guns? and 2)what would be a high end Co2 Scenario paintball gun? No BT stuff.

O+ FL
Posted: Oct 4, 2009 at 18:40 Quote
why do you prefer co2 ?
jw

Posted: Oct 4, 2009 at 18:53 Quote
GoHuckIt wrote:
why do you prefer co2 ?
jw
Co2 is terrible for your gun. It freezes the O-Rings and causes them to shatter, causing leaks and it gives your gun an inconsistent firing velocity.

O+ FL
Posted: Oct 4, 2009 at 19:09 Quote
bikeyboy52 wrote:
GoHuckIt wrote:
why do you prefer co2 ?
jw
Co2 is terrible for your gun. It freezes the O-Rings and causes them to shatter, causing leaks and it gives your gun an inconsistent firing velocity.
thats what i was thinkinf

Posted: Oct 5, 2009 at 20:10 Quote
yeah after i posted i had a good look around on the net and so I understand that air is more consistent and improves longevity, but you'd think co2 would be more popular because of it's lightweight and lower pressure. Well if air is the way pro paintball is going then i might as well stick with my Ion.

O+ FL
Posted: Oct 5, 2009 at 20:27 Quote
Airs been the main thing for paintball for a while and if you get a carbon fibre tank (i think thats what it is ) its way lighter

Posted: Nov 27, 2009 at 9:02 Quote
a good gun is a tippy bravo one just dont get them from walmartSmile

O+ FL
Posted: Nov 27, 2009 at 9:30 Quote
uberjan wrote:
a good gun is a tippy bravo one just dont get them from walmartSmile
noooo

O+
Posted: Dec 17, 2009 at 21:50 Quote
Tippmanns are great, you cant really buy a more dependable gun. I dont know if there quality has gone down hill since i played, but back in the day as far as woodsball guns they were the best. sure there not light, flashy or fast. but hey if your just starting out and dont want to have to care about making sure you gun is immaculate after you play you really cant go wrong with one.

Posted: Dec 21, 2009 at 10:19 Quote
Why buy a bravo? The 98's have a much better reputation for quality and reliability. And what difference does buying it at wal mart make? It's the same gun, right?

Posted: Dec 21, 2009 at 10:20 Quote
GoHuckIt wrote:
Airs been the main thing for paintball for a while and if you get a carbon fibre tank (i think thats what it is ) its way lighter
Yeah but a decent carbon fiber tank is like $150 CAD. I might as well buy two metal tanks for that much. Don't carbon fiber tanks hold air at 4500 psi? The plaxce that I fill my tanks at only goes to 3000 psi.

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.024352
Mobile Version of Website