Anyone from Pennsylvania?

PB Forum :: USA - East
Anyone from Pennsylvania?
Posted: Jan 15, 2009 at 5:53 Quote
How close is everyone to pittsburg?

O+
Posted: Jan 15, 2009 at 6:06 Quote
Living in Philly at the moment. Some decent trails built up back in Wissahickon Park. Nothing huge but decent enough DH runs.

Posted: Jan 15, 2009 at 20:01 Quote
That-Norco-Dude wrote:

I'm an hour from Pittsburgh

Posted: Jan 16, 2009 at 4:26 Quote
banshee62 wrote:
That-Norco-Dude wrote:

which way? south? im from fairmont... 30 minutes from PA 2 from pitt

Posted: Jan 16, 2009 at 5:43 Quote
That-Norco-Dude wrote:
banshee62 wrote:
That-Norco-Dude wrote:

Hour south I ride at 7 Springs all the time

O+
Posted: Jan 16, 2009 at 5:58 Quote
Hour south I ride at 7 Springs all the time[/Quote]

How is that place? Saw a quick vid the other day and it looks like a fun place to ride. Can you compare it to Diablo by any chance? I just want to know if it is worth a 4 hour drive from Philly.

Posted: Jan 16, 2009 at 7:08 Quote
cake1dlx wrote:

How is that place? Saw a quick vid the other day and it looks like a fun place to ride. Can you compare it to Diablo by any chance? I just want to know if it is worth a 4 hour drive from Philly.

it's not worth the drive yet, but im sure EC will make it loads better this summer. They are hosting one of the Gravity East DH races.

Posted: Jan 16, 2009 at 7:10 Quote
That-Norco-Dude wrote:
banshee62 wrote:
That-Norco-Dude wrote:

Nathan you know him already, you met him at wisp. It's Evan

O+
Posted: Jan 16, 2009 at 7:10 Quote
jettj45 wrote:
cake1dlx wrote:

it's not worth the drive yet, but im sure EC will make it loads better this summer. They are hosting one of the Gravity East DH races.

Thanks for the heads up. Is 7 Springs an up and coming freeride destination? I usually go to Diablo, but want to hit a bunch of places this summer (Snowshoe and Highland are two of them).

Posted: Jan 16, 2009 at 7:17 Quote
cake1dlx wrote:
jettj45 wrote:
cake1dlx wrote:

Thanks for the heads up. Is 7 Springs an up and coming freeride destination? I usually go to Diablo, but want to hit a bunch of places this summer (Snowshoe and Highland are two of them).

I know that they have a lot planned and EC, Jed and Randy have some crazy ideas for the backside of the mtn for the near future so hopefully they get a the go-a-head and are able to build on the back. for now i know this summer they are adding 2 more trials to the front and adding a lot of features.

O+
Posted: Jan 16, 2009 at 7:21 Quote
"I know that they have a lot planned and EC, Jed and Randy have some crazy ideas for the backside of the mtn for the near future so hopefully they get a the go-a-head and are able to build on the back. for now i know this summer they are adding 2 more trials to the front and adding a lot of features."

Nice. What kind of trail network do they have now (as in how many trails and the type of riding)?

Posted: Jan 16, 2009 at 8:07 Quote
cake1dlx wrote:
"I know that they have a lot planned and EC, Jed and Randy have some crazy ideas for the backside of the mtn for the near future so hopefully they get a the go-a-head and are able to build on the back. for now i know this summer they are adding 2 more trials to the front and adding a lot of features."

Nice. What kind of trail network do they have now (as in how many trails and the type of riding)?

they are putting in more freeride features on the front to start and then they want to put long flowie and technical DH runs on the back

Posted: Jan 16, 2009 at 13:19 Quote
jettj45 wrote:
That-Norco-Dude wrote:
banshee62 wrote:

Nathan you know him already, you met him at wisp. It's Evan
awl shit haha... thanks justin

Posted: Jan 28, 2009 at 12:17 Quote
anyone near shrewsberry? or off 83 anywhere close to the md/pa line?

Posted: Jan 28, 2009 at 16:27 Quote
ridiculous wrote:
anyone near shrewsberry? or off 83 anywhere close to the md/pa line?

If you count racing at wisp close then yes haha.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.022605
Mobile Version of Website