Light Downhill Cranks

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
Light Downhill Cranks
  • Next Page
O+
Posted: Feb 8, 2009 at 19:48 Quote
Saint all the way super strong and a respectable weight and Chris diabolos are not light they are freakin stone boatslol But they will never break. Id rule out tuvativs crap I have had nothin but bad luck with them torqued em and everything loctight and they always backed off.

Ryan

Posted: Feb 8, 2009 at 19:53 Quote
veet-88 wrote:
Saint all the way super strong and a respectable weight and Chris diabolos are not light they are freakin stone boatslol But they will never break. Id rule out tuvativs crap I have had nothin but bad luck with them torqued em and everything loctight and they always backed off.

Ryan
im feeling saints, ithink ill just shave off some of the whight on like an air shock and lighter wheels... thnaks guys for your help.

O+
Posted: Feb 8, 2009 at 19:54 Quote
awais wrote:
veet-88 wrote:

Ryan
im feeling saints, ithink ill just shave off some of the whight on like an air shock and lighter wheels... thnaks guys for your help.

You wont regret saints especially if your lookin at the new ones which are even sicker then the one im running.

Ryan

Posted: Feb 8, 2009 at 19:58 Quote
veet-88 wrote:

Ryan

well to me diabolous are light bcuz im used to heavy stuff lol...

O+
Posted: Feb 8, 2009 at 19:59 Quote
Just because your used to it doesnt change the number on the scale tho.

Ryan

Posted: Feb 8, 2009 at 20:00 Quote
veet-88 wrote:
Just because your used to it doesnt change the number on the scale tho.

Ryan

lol but i dont use a scale...i used my legs Razz if i can petal it then it`ll go down the hill Big Grin lol now im juss bein a ass

Posted: Feb 8, 2009 at 20:02 Quote
veet-88 wrote:
awais wrote:
veet-88 wrote:

Ryan

You wont regret saints especially if your lookin at the new ones which are even sicker then the one im running.

Ryan

im running saints on my shore but the build that im doing its kinda a whight issue. my shore whighs 47 pounds.......

O+
Posted: Feb 8, 2009 at 20:05 Quote
After lookin at your bike your better off with new brakes and wheelset rather than cranks nevegals are normaly heavy as sin and same with codes.

Ryan

Posted: Feb 8, 2009 at 20:08 Quote
veet-88 wrote:
After lookin at your bike your better off with new brakes and wheelset rather than cranks nevegals are normaly heavy as sin and same with codes.

Ryan

im not gonna touch that shore anymore. shes a tank lol.
the v10 that im building up should be about 10-15 pounds lighter. ive got elixirs mokey lights and much much more. and air shock. so im for sure looking into whight for this bike. thanks for your help ryan

O+
Posted: Feb 8, 2009 at 20:11 Quote
Do you already have the frame because I'd look at a differant frame V-10 are strict race horrid for everything else, I just got a glory and its destroys my V-10 in every area.

Ryan

Posted: Feb 8, 2009 at 20:14 Quote
get saints
supper light and durable
Sheep

Posted: Feb 8, 2009 at 20:20 Quote
veet-88 wrote:
Do you already have the frame because I'd look at a differant frame V-10 are strict race horrid for everything else, I just got a glory and its destroys my V-10 in every area.

Ryan

im like 93% sure im going to get one but its not final. im getting all the "universal" parts for it first. fork,brakes,shifter,derailer ect.ect.
i was also looking at the sunday wc.

Posted: Feb 9, 2009 at 0:43 Quote
creech wrote:
Man the bb has no weight and the cranks are fairly light...n honestly its better to have a little bit more strength over weight on your cranks...thats one of the major areas that takes pressure...if your doin dh that is

better have some extra weight on those wheels 'just in case', dont forgot that stem just in case eh

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.044226
Mobile Version of Website