BARnyard Animals

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
BARnyard Animals
Posted: Feb 8, 2009 at 7:13 Quote
fireman- wrote:
Shift 3 is # for us. Where's your guys # sign then?
It has its own key next to the enter button.

Posted: Feb 8, 2009 at 7:13 Quote
fireman- wrote:
timlake wrote:
fireman- wrote:
How do you guys type the little £ thing? Do you guys have like different keyboards or something?
Our £ sign is the shift on the 3 button. Our $ is the shift on 4.
Shift 3 is # for us. Where's your guys # sign then?

Next to enter, just above Shift, it has it's own key, then the shit symbol of it is ~

Posted: Feb 8, 2009 at 7:14 Quote
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://www.bsjp.co.uk/ict/keyboard1.jpg

Posted: Feb 8, 2009 at 7:16 Quote
That's a Windows keyboard though, us Mackies have it different Wink

Posted: Feb 8, 2009 at 7:17 Quote
CURTIS FOR PRESIDENT

Posted: Feb 8, 2009 at 7:20 Quote
snook wrote:

You mackies are gheyy!

Whats this MacMini about? They are like £300 and I went in the apple shop yesterday and had a play, why are they so much cheaper than a Mac?

Posted: Feb 8, 2009 at 7:20 Quote
Gaz6R4 wrote:
CURTIS FOR PRESIDENT

GARY TO STFU

Razz

Posted: Feb 8, 2009 at 7:22 Quote
Macs are only good for video and photo editing and nothing else! Or at least thats what I decided as they are too expensive for me lol

Posted: Feb 8, 2009 at 7:29 Quote
timlake wrote:
snook wrote:

You mackies are gheyy!

Whats this MacMini about? They are like £300 and I went in the apple shop yesterday and had a play, why are they so much cheaper than a Mac?

No idea, sounds good though, £300!

Posted: Feb 8, 2009 at 7:33 Quote
I'm sat here being snowed on. My dad decided that he would put a skylight in my roof, and has made a huge hole in the roof. About 20 minutes ago it started snowing and its all coming through onto me, im pissing myself lol

Posted: Feb 8, 2009 at 7:40 Quote
It's been snowing here for the last 2 hours. But none of it is sticking so it's just making the ground wet and horrible.

Posted: Feb 8, 2009 at 7:42 Quote
dh-pete wrote:
It's been snowing here for the last 2 hours. But none of it is sticking so it's just making the ground wet and horrible.
Ouch...mud fest Wink
Heavy snow here tuesday - oh yes

Posted: Feb 8, 2009 at 8:16 Quote
timlake wrote:
snook wrote:

You mackies are gheyy!

MiniMac's are good if the only thing they are being used for is like word processing and iTunes because they don't have much memory or processing power.

Posted: Feb 8, 2009 at 8:17 Quote
Awww, my bar got deleted.

Posted: Feb 8, 2009 at 8:37 Quote
AlCapone wrote:
timlake wrote:
snook wrote:

You mackies are gheyy!

MiniMac's are good if the only thing they are being used for is like word processing and iTunes because they don't have much memory or processing power.

Mac Mini is a small portable hard drive. You can bring it anywhere and hook it up to any monitor and shit.

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.016535
Mobile Version of Website