Go Pro Camera

PB Forum :: Biking Videos
Go Pro Camera
O+
Posted: Jul 30, 2010 at 0:57 Quote
Hello, what are the custom charges? I want to buy the gopro camera but i don't know the difference between the US and Canadian version... And i am in France so i don't understand very much...

Posted: Dec 25, 2010 at 16:55 Quote
well i have only heard good reviews about this product but i had mine for 20mins and it stopped working. All that seems to happen when turned on is it just takes loads of photos and the setting cannot be changed, photos cannot be stopped either.
has anyone else had this problem and if so how did you fix it?

Posted: Dec 25, 2010 at 17:23 Quote
deaddevel3 wrote:
well i have only heard good reviews about this product but i had mine for 20mins and it stopped working. All that seems to happen when turned on is it just takes loads of photos and the setting cannot be changed, photos cannot be stopped either.
Have you tried taking the battery out for a minute and trying again. Seems to work with other electronics. Otherwise send it back. I have not heard of this (or any) malfunction. But nothing is perfect.

Posted: Dec 26, 2010 at 10:11 Quote
deaddevel3 wrote:
u probly have the Photos per second or whatever turned on
like when u flip through the modes the third mode is the multiple photos one

can u turn it off or at least switch to the settings mode?

Posted: Dec 26, 2010 at 16:25 Quote
Hey I just got my go pro yesterday Big Grin

once question I have is for editing I have WMM on my computer so Ill probably be using it, but it won't run the MP4's I assume I need a file convertor but all the ones ive found so far put water marks in the middle of the video. Any suggestions?
Thank you

Posted: Dec 26, 2010 at 17:08 Quote
I use windows movie maker without any problems. It converts the file when you are finished editing. At least that's what I think it's doing. It takes a while. Have you updated the program lately.

Posted: Dec 26, 2010 at 17:14 Quote
chuk2rs wrote:
I use windows movie maker without any problems. It converts the file when you are finished editing. At least that's what I think it's doing. It takes a while. Have you updated the program lately.

is it windows live movie maker? the newest version I mean

Posted: Dec 26, 2010 at 20:32 Quote
filterhappy wrote:
chuk2rs wrote:

is it windows live movie maker? the newest version I mean
Ya, that's the one. I only use it cuz it was free. The latest update had some cool features like super slo-mo

Posted: Dec 30, 2010 at 21:16 Quote
What do you guys think?

Views: 478    Faves: 0    Comments: 10

Posted: Dec 31, 2010 at 10:03 Quote
hi, just wondering if i bought one of these could i connect it to my gopro hd using the supplied tv cable
www.amazon.co.uk/Lilliput-609GL-56NP-portable-Video-Monitor/dp/B000AYHY14/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=computers&qid=1293818060&sr=8-2
cheers

Posted: Dec 31, 2010 at 10:04 Quote
alexsub26 wrote:
hi, just wondering if i bought one of these could i connect it to my gopro hd using the supplied tv cable
www.amazon.co.uk/Lilliput-609GL-56NP-portable-Video-Monitor/dp/B000AYHY14/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=computers&qid=1293818060&sr=8-2
cheers

Yeah, should be no problem. As long as the monitor has component input and the GoPro has the relevant cable.

Posted: Dec 31, 2010 at 10:08 Quote
SpikeX wrote:
alexsub26 wrote:
cheers

Yeah, should be no problem. As long as the monitor has component input and the GoPro has the relevant cable.
chers man, also would you be able to have a live feed?

Posted: Dec 31, 2010 at 10:24 Quote
alexsub26 wrote:
SpikeX wrote:
alexsub26 wrote:
cheers

chers man, also would you be able to have a live feed?

The GoPro supports live monitoring so it should work just fine. You may need this firmware update though.

O+
Posted: Jan 1, 2011 at 9:39 Quote
https://vimeo.com/18326153

Review comparing Go Pro to Contour HD

Posted: Jan 1, 2011 at 10:54 Quote
The GoPro is such a cool camera at filming,I reccomend you buy one ,Check out my video Camera

Views: 362    Faves: 0    Comments: 2

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.016657
Mobile Version of Website