O+
Posted: Jan 1, 2011 at 12:35 Quote
https://vimeo.com/16010383

The majority of my trip to marquette MI i filmed on the Go Pro. Smile

Posted: Jan 1, 2011 at 12:38 Quote
SpikeX wrote:
alexsub26 wrote:
SpikeX wrote:

Yeah, should be no problem. As long as the monitor has component input and the GoPro has the relevant cable.
chers man, also would you be able to have a live feed?

The GoPro supports live monitoring so it should work just fine. You may need this firmware update though.

I hear that GoPro may be releasing a screen option for the back of the GoPro in a few weeks, so you might want to wait for that.

Posted: Jan 1, 2011 at 12:47 Quote
SpikeX wrote:
SpikeX wrote:
alexsub26 wrote:

chers man, also would you be able to have a live feed?

The GoPro supports live monitoring so it should work just fine. You may need this firmware update though.

I hear that GoPro may be releasing a screen option for the back of the GoPro in a few weeks, so you might want to wait for that.
im not in any rush so i might aswell wait,any guesses on the price of the screen?

Posted: Jan 1, 2011 at 12:57 Quote
alexsub26 wrote:
SpikeX wrote:
SpikeX wrote:

im not in any rush so i might aswell wait,any guesses on the price of the screen?

Not yet. It might be released during CES, which is on the 6th and 7th January.

O+
Posted: Jan 1, 2011 at 15:00 Quote
SpikeX wrote:
alexsub26 wrote:
SpikeX wrote:

Not yet. It might be released during CES, which is on the 6th and 7th January.

I saw somewhere that the screen was relatively cheap like around $50.

Posted: Jan 2, 2011 at 12:33 Quote
ah, the new update makes meh happeh Big Grin

O+
Posted: Nov 26, 2011 at 21:54 Quote
does anyone have a problem with the go pro lens fogging up when using the lcd backpac?

Posted: Nov 27, 2011 at 0:33 Quote
phase wrote:
does anyone have a problem with the go pro lens fogging up when using the lcd backpac?
buy the anti fogging inserts, it will sort the problem out.

O+
Posted: Nov 27, 2011 at 10:00 Quote
matlem wrote:
phase wrote:
buy the anti fogging inserts, it will sort the problem out.

i was just wondering if it is because of the lcd backpac, or maybe the lens is not sealed correctly. but i am not planning to use the lcd backpac anymore so hopefully it should solve the problem. i was just wondering what you guys had to say about it. thanks

Posted: Dec 2, 2011 at 1:21 Quote
Hi.

Just to contribute on this thread. Sharing our simple Mountain Biking video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZSn22JyWno&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.022312
Mobile Version of Website