Sea Otter Classic (DH)(DS)

PB Forum :: USA - West
Sea Otter Classic (DH)(DS)
Posted: Mar 20, 2008 at 21:46 Quote
[Quote="mountnick"][Quote="balfa23"]some pics of the lower section of the new course...prob get owned byu the RAIN but oh well....poached from MTBR.com

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/4551/dsc0546eq1.jpg
haha thats me. we whent out and built with those guys a while ago.

Posted: Mar 20, 2008 at 21:49 Quote
Last year my friend who had never ridden dh or ds before won the sport dual slalom. and hardtail dh with all ages, on his roached out p2 he had got for like 200 bucks a couple weeks before. No Joke, Colton Haaker.

Posted: Mar 20, 2008 at 21:59 Quote
do you guys know if they have different age/skill groups for hardtail dh?

Posted: Mar 20, 2008 at 22:11 Quote
localboy9 wrote:
do you guys know if they have different age/skill groups for hardtail dh?

yes they do, there is a class for hard tails

Posted: Mar 20, 2008 at 22:15 Quote
i was wondering if they have different categories in the ht section

O+
Posted: Mar 21, 2008 at 0:04 Quote
wow dude the water otter gets gayer by the year.
id hardly call that DH.
more like a ride in the park that happens to be down a hill.
im gonna get murdered on my V-10 there

hey has anyone else hurd tht theyre chargin for the race fee AND the shuttle this year?

Posted: Mar 21, 2008 at 7:30 Quote
I'll tell you right now if they haven't gotten a better shuttle system this year its not worth the waste of money, you can walk up in 20 minutes max or you can wait an hour for the shuttle to get you.

Posted: Mar 21, 2008 at 8:57 Quote
ya it got wayyyy bumpy after the step down! my feet came off at one point in practice! i'm riding a norco six with a 66 up front. they better not charge for shuttle!

Posted: Mar 21, 2008 at 20:10 Quote
the shuttle's r just dumb, maybe they dont realize that they need more trucks and vans

Posted: Mar 21, 2008 at 20:17 Quote
well actually two trucks and three vans sounds like it should be enough for just over 5000 people racing lol Madder lol Madder lol Madder lol Madder lol Madder lol Madder lol Madder lol Madder lol Madder lol Madder

Posted: Mar 25, 2008 at 20:22 Quote
come on guys. this is my first race ever! Also, I know this 9-year-old that shreds way faster than I did when I was his ages, but I'm still much faster than him. And yes, I'm 14! My birthday's in July. I'm racing just for fun and to see what it's like, but it's not like I'm gonna try to not win. Honestly, I don't have much of an idea of how fast I am compared to other people

O+
Posted: Mar 27, 2008 at 2:51 Quote
congrats, ur faster than a 9 year old and most of us rode bikes when were were 14, do u want a cookie?

was that the right responce to that or was i totaly missing something

Posted: Mar 28, 2008 at 19:36 Quote
jf951 wrote:
congrats, ur faster than a 9 year old and most of us rode bikes when were were 14, do u want a cookie?

was that the right responce to that or was i totaly missing something

That was well said. I had the same thing in my mind.

Posted: Mar 31, 2008 at 19:43 Quote
whoa! I'm just replying to all the hatin' go on in the previous pages. I just don't understand why everyone older thinks they're so superior. Why can't we all just get along?

Posted: Mar 31, 2008 at 19:52 Quote
lukelovesbikes wrote:
whoa! I'm just replying to all the hatin' go on in the previous pages. I just don't understand why everyone older thinks they're so superior. Why can't we all just get along?

WE ARE SUPERIOR!!!!!Whip

jk, dude its PinkBike, what did you expect?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.013136
Mobile Version of Website