Stupidest things you've ever attempted?

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Stupidest things you've ever attempted?
Posted: Mar 15, 2008 at 13:18 Quote
Lol, a 12ft gap jump made from mud Big Grin

Views: 571    Faves: 0    Comments: 4

Posted: Mar 15, 2008 at 13:19 Quote
when i was like 7 or 8, i was biking around the litle subdivion thing with older bids that were like 11 12 or 13 (cant rember there age but they were older) well we were playing tag and to had to either touch them with ur hand or foot to tag them, and i was "trying" to peel away from one the guys and got closed lined by a forsale sign... then like half an hour later i was roasting marshmellows and it cought on fire so i shooke it and it landed on my face ,(still on fire) but that another story, oh and that happened at like 830 so it was dark out for me sinci i was like 8

Posted: Mar 15, 2008 at 15:34 Quote
lol the funniest things iv read in these threads are the guy with his wheel falling off after 345 attempts at wheelies... and some one putting a pip in their ear lol

iv never really had anything bad, but a kid down the skate park (when i was there) tried to transfer the spine, he let go of the bike... i just heard one of those screams that is just horrifying, the brake lever had stabbed into his upper inner thigh. i threw up.

Posted: Mar 15, 2008 at 15:43 Quote
spencer-seventeen wrote:
lol the funniest things iv read in these threads are the guy with his wheel falling off after 345 attempts at wheelies... and some one putting a pip in their ear lol

iv never really had anything bad, but a kid down the skate park (when i was there) tried to transfer the spine, he let go of the bike... i just heard one of those screams that is just horrifying, the brake lever had stabbed into his upper inner thigh. i threw up.
i think it is me who put the apple pip in my earlol

Posted: Mar 17, 2008 at 21:43 Quote
i was 9 years old and attempted to jump over a pile of wood at full speed down a hill on roller skates Confused the words, concrete, face, blood add together to explain what heppened lol

O+
Posted: Mar 17, 2008 at 21:48 Quote
i tried running along a moto-cross track. i ate it after the second double. that was before i started biking. i don't think that has any relevance, but ai sayz it anywayz

Posted: Mar 17, 2008 at 22:02 Quote
I tried driving down a mountain at 1 am after fresh snow with icy roads from the previous night with a truck bed full of snow.

I also tried to jump over a bonfire at the beach, hit a hole in the sand, and fell into the fire.

Posted: Mar 20, 2008 at 5:28 Quote
doyouquaxu wrote:
I tried driving down a mountain at 1 am after fresh snow with icy roads from the previous night with a truck bed full of snow.

I also tried to jump over a bonfire at the beach, hit a hole in the sand, and fell into the fire.

lol lol lol

Posted: Mar 24, 2008 at 23:25 Quote
my friend and i were startin to do gaps in the summer. and i did it first and told him its not hard. just dont chicken out ( we were scared of gaps then) and he goes and instead of chickening out at the lip and braking, he pushed down into the gap instead of pullin up. i just laughed. then he laughed. good times

Posted: Mar 24, 2008 at 23:40 Quote
i was ridingthe big gap dirt jumps at cop and braked right before the thrid one but still hit it and lasorated my spleen and had to lay in the hospital for a week

O+
Posted: May 28, 2008 at 17:58 Quote
i know someone who did a 360 tailwhip, frame cracked and went right through his fcking ball sack. nooo joke

Posted: May 8, 2009 at 12:56 Quote
I guzzled two bottles hard liquor!! that was good!! GABBER!!!

Posted: May 8, 2009 at 13:15 Quote
I tried gapping 25ft and flatted... Result was blown up shock

Posted: May 8, 2009 at 13:21 Quote
doyouquaxu wrote:

holey shit ahahahahhaha lol that just made my day

Posted: May 8, 2009 at 13:26 Quote
doyouquaxu wrote:

hahaha omg just made me laugh soo hard!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.012011
Mobile Version of Website