Stupidest things you've ever attempted?

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Stupidest things you've ever attempted?
Posted: Jul 23, 2009 at 23:35 Quote
a few days ago i landed a backflip on my dh race bike while cliped in. it was pretty fun.

Posted: Jul 23, 2009 at 23:43 Quote
longboard down a hill at 30mph.... with a half healed broken collarbone.

it went from half heal to no heal

Posted: Jul 24, 2009 at 0:02 Quote
Trying to make a 90 degree turn from one bike path to another Razz

A big rock-filled ditch went under the path I was going to turn on, so I thought "hey, why don't I just jump over the corner of the ditch to cut the turn so I don't have to brake to make it. Bad idea. I made the gap over the ditch corner OK, but I had cut the turn too steep and I was headed right for the other side of the path (and hence the ditch), so I skidded, bailed out, and ended up falling/flying down about 3 feet onto some big rocks put in the ditch to keep it from washing away. Needless to say, it hurt like hell, and I felt really stupid with all of the people on cruiser bikes going by. Fortunately, this was at the END of the ride, and only about 0.25 miles from our car. tup

Posted: Jul 24, 2009 at 0:09 Quote
180 tire grab up a not very steep bank! i ended up on my ass haha

Posted: Jul 24, 2009 at 0:11 Quote
Try to smith a ledge at 230 am in your first 12 hours of riding pegs.
I did not have a good time

Posted: Jul 24, 2009 at 0:23 Quote
PerryDH wrote:
Flatulant-Primate wrote:
Dude i was just joking haha calm down. So your basing your beliefs on konas because your friend forgot to tighten his stem?? And yea it sucks to never have good tension and yeah maybe my frame isnt the best but thats the bike I could afford. Dont be so ignorant.

Don't worry dude Konas are brilliant for there price, though they are a bit crap compared with other DH/FR bikes. But in there price range they are the best!

(notice im not in either camp of hating or liking konas)
Konas are actually expensive for the components you get on them.

Posted: Jul 24, 2009 at 0:45 Quote
backflip tailwhip didnt end well for me.. i landed on my head and the bike ended up like 15m from where i landed... going to try to land it tomorrow tho, we'll see what happens... btw, this is tramp biking.. tup

Posted: Jul 24, 2009 at 1:26 Quote
Stinkyboy09 wrote:
cocaine
hahahahah

Posted: Jul 24, 2009 at 3:14 Quote
raced my freind on rolerblades, i was on a longboard down this fat hill, the day befor i clocked 57mph on it so me being my cocky self thought theres no f*ckin way i woudl loose, but its got a lota turns, and well there was gravel on one of the last turns so im going about 50 i rail this corner slide out get road rash all along the side and back of me tearthru my leathers snap my board and helmate in half get a crack in my skull passed out broken arm 2 broken ribs, and 4 broken toes, it was hella fun when i did it but the healing proses sucked sooo much i was out for almost a year, i forgot how to walk and i could bearly talk and wright

O+
Posted: Jul 24, 2009 at 4:02 Quote
Had a stupid small jump maybe 4ft gap but the lip was vert and trying to go as fast as possible and see what happens... Long story short I got owned, front wheel pretty much hit the lip then I go sailing over the bars it was like hitting a brick wall.

Ryan

Posted: Jul 24, 2009 at 4:30 Quote
I attemptwed a 40foot jumps on this bike.......

photo

bars snapped on landing. i think its safe to say i FAILED big time lol

Posted: Jul 24, 2009 at 4:56 Quote
dh-pete wrote:
bigfoot66 wrote:
-impaling my nuts on the end of my bar, going 50 K/Hr..
-trying to chug a 26 of tequila..
-not wearing a helmet everytime i ride..
-shinning the meat off my leg trying crankspins and Twhips, when my LBS has 661 shingaurds for sale for 35$..........
-biking on LSD
dude... drugs are bad lolGeek

biking on LSD? hahahahahaha
i tried skating on that shit and couldnt even stay on the board.

Posted: Jul 24, 2009 at 5:04 Quote
Jacobrjett wrote:
dh-pete wrote:
bigfoot66 wrote:
-impaling my nuts on the end of my bar, going 50 K/Hr..
-trying to chug a 26 of tequila..
-not wearing a helmet everytime i ride..
-shinning the meat off my leg trying crankspins and Twhips, when my LBS has 661 shingaurds for sale for 35$..........
-biking on LSD
dude... drugs are bad lolGeek

biking on LSD? hahahahahaha
i tried skating on that shit and couldnt even stay on the board.

PFFTT, why spend 35 good dollars on shin pads when it could be used on good 'ol acid

Posted: Jul 24, 2009 at 5:39 Quote
errrm...noremanual off a box at a skatepark...died and ate tarmac Smile nearly broke wrist, but spraighned it and lasted for 3 weeks with a bad wrist

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.017652
Mobile Version of Website