Stupidest things you've ever attempted?

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Stupidest things you've ever attempted?
Posted: Jan 16, 2008 at 13:04 Quote
the dumest thing i evr tried was a super flip but never got around to landing it tho Pimp

Posted: Jan 16, 2008 at 13:09 Quote
got a bit too pumped and tried to jump a tiny table top with a big kick. i threw me forward and i ate shit

Posted: Jan 16, 2008 at 13:33 Quote
stupidest thing i've ever done? i jumped out of a second story window into a 4 foot deep pool.

or, lit myself on fire on a dare.

or, broke my leg in a foam pit

or, quitting my job. gas is expensive.

Posted: Jan 16, 2008 at 13:42 Quote
-impaling my nuts on the end of my bar, going 50 K/Hr..
-trying to chug a 26 of tequila..got 50$ for doing so
-not wearing a helmet everytime i ride..
-shinning the meat off my leg trying crankspins and Twhips, when my LBS has 661 shingaurds for sale for 35$..........
-biking on LSD

Posted: Jan 16, 2008 at 13:44 Quote
bigfoot66 wrote:
-impaling my nuts on the end of my bar, going 50 K/Hr..
-trying to chug a 26 of tequila..
-not wearing a helmet everytime i ride..
-shinning the meat off my leg trying crankspins and Twhips, when my LBS has 661 shingaurds for sale for 35$..........
-biking on LSD
dude... drugs are bad lolGeek

Posted: Jan 16, 2008 at 13:45 Quote
they make you humble....haha, i was JK about the last one,NOT hahahahha

Posted: Jan 16, 2008 at 13:47 Quote
stupidest thing i've ever done was at a bike park. they have a little bit of a downhill section and the rest is mostly XC. so me and my friend decide to try the downhill section...on our HT XC bikes. we start going and it wasn't that hard, you just have to made sure you don't go to fast. then it starts getting more difficult with a bit of drops, jumps, and some other stuff. then its like a straight down 50 foot cliff, with a rock garden. go down like 3 feet of it and my tire gets jammed. go over the handlebars and the hill is so steep i just keep tumbling down it. then i reach the bottom and my bike lands on top of me. luckily no serious damage done, just a couple of bruises and cuts.

Posted: Jan 16, 2008 at 13:48 Quote
yeah dat's why i put da geek smiley (i think im a lil sad)

Posted: Jan 16, 2008 at 13:51 Quote
i was ridin park on BMX with a buddy in the rain, he went over the bars on like a little 7 foot table, his rear end swung around and his rear axel(14mm) hit him in the back..put like a 8 inch long gash on his spine, that was PURPLE..brused inside, blood everywere, luckily the hospitol was 2 blocks away, he ended up with 25 stitches or so...now he has axel caps...

Posted: Jan 16, 2008 at 13:52 Quote
Here we go....... trying an X-UP, the bars got caught in my jersey and landed sideways and i impaled myself on the bar ends.

Posted: Jan 16, 2008 at 13:54 Quote
spliffonator wrote:
Here we go....... trying an X-UP, the bars got caught in my jersey and landed sideways and i impaled myself on the bar ends.

haha, thats what i did, going 50KpH , and the bar impaled my nuts........my whole groin was red...and i couldn't breath well..sucked

Posted: Jan 16, 2008 at 13:55 Quote
bigfoot66 wrote:
spliffonator wrote:

haha, thats what i did, going 50KpH , and the bar impaled my nuts........my whole groin was red...and i couldn't breath well..sucked

Dammm, ill post a picture in a sec

Posted: Jan 16, 2008 at 13:55 Quote
Bars hit me in bottom-right dark blob, the rest was the crash and burn

photo

Posted: Jan 16, 2008 at 13:56 Quote
yeah, i didn't get pics, it was like a year ago, and i was in too much pain to think of a camera, i was more worried about my scrotum's integrity......^^^^yeah thats nasty, thats wat my balls looked like for a month or so.....my buddy did the same thing too, off a little 6 foot drop, and the bar almost hit his face, scraped his chest up bad....i dont think anyone wants to see my nads anyways..but yeah they were going all red and pink...a big purple spot above my hose were the bars innicially hit.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.021748
Mobile Version of Website