What should be developed in bmx.

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
What should be developed in bmx.
  • Previous Page
Posted: Apr 6, 2009 at 13:41 Quote
well in bmx there are very many things to be developed still. there are alot of small ideas we think of but never get used so post them here. or parts that need more development.

Posted: Apr 6, 2009 at 13:50 Quote
i had a whack idea a couple days ago i might sketch it up in paint or something and post it up here.

Posted: Apr 6, 2009 at 13:52 Quote
Bottom bracketless bikes Razz i hate the things

Posted: Apr 6, 2009 at 13:54 Quote
for most bmx riders brakes need to be devoloped Madder whoever invented brakes did not spend his time making them to have people say who needs brakes when we have our nice new expencive nike 6.0 or vans shoes Beer brakes are here for a reason use them fgs instead of using your freacking feet!

Posted: Apr 6, 2009 at 14:00 Quote
I dont ride brakeless but jesus way to make yourself sound like a tool...

Posted: Apr 6, 2009 at 14:01 Quote
bmx brakes are fine set them up properly and they work amazing.

Posted: Apr 6, 2009 at 14:01 Quote
i think tubes should get some development. like they get beat on alot pop alot isnt there any way they can be better

Posted: Apr 6, 2009 at 14:15 Quote
juan0724 wrote:
im talking about bmxers that ride brakeless and use there feet as brakes

Posted: Apr 6, 2009 at 19:30 Quote
a small disks would be kinda cool on a bmx... probly not a good idea... but it would be cool... probly more for racing.. but ehter way

O+
Posted: Apr 6, 2009 at 19:40 Quote
one piece bikes where absolutly everything is integrated.

Posted: Apr 6, 2009 at 19:47 Quote
A selection of coloured parts, that if purchased by a rider will instantly make them 100 times cooler than......uh, no wait thats been done.

Posted: Apr 6, 2009 at 20:29 Quote
face-plant-king wrote:
juan0724 wrote:
im talking about bmxers that ride brakeless and use there feet as brakes
Oh the ignorance.... But lets drop the brakeless argument, shall we?

I think cranks need to be beefed up more, all this light crank nonsense is silly, people are snapping them left and right! Keep them above 30oz please and thankyou Smile

Posted: Apr 6, 2009 at 20:33 Quote
vlmends118 wrote:
i think tubes should get some development. like they get beat on alot pop alot isnt there any way they can be better
They're starting to make straight tubes so that you don't even need to take off your wheel to replace them. Pretty dope.

Posted: Apr 6, 2009 at 21:12 Quote
driftrc wrote:
vlmends118 wrote:
They're starting to make straight tubes so that you don't even need to take off your wheel to replace them. Pretty dope.

That's more of a convenience thing than an actual improvement in performance.

Posted: Apr 6, 2009 at 21:17 Quote
driftrc wrote:
vlmends118 wrote:

But you need to take off your wheel to remove the old tube... Confused

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.014714
Mobile Version of Website