Posted: Jun 2, 2023 at 17:17 Quote
Well, lets mix it up a bit.
Just finished this one!
photo

O+
Posted: Jun 22, 2023 at 13:11 Quote
acdownhill wrote:
andybobbill wrote:
I cannot tell you how happy this has made me.

photo

Well then share the part name/number/link you selfish bastard!:P hahah I want one!

Any chance that someone has a 2022 Kona Process 153 27.5 model that could tell me what the largest they can fit in the mount is?

The Fidlock is an awful small and awful expensive option. Anything else that size and model?

Not like bike shops just want to go ordering stuff for you to "try fitment" without purchase.

O+
Posted: Jul 6, 2023 at 9:31 Quote
blowmyfuse wrote:
acdownhill wrote:
andybobbill wrote:

photo

Well then share the part name/number/link you selfish bastard!:P hahah I want one!

Any chance that someone has a 2022 Kona Process 153 27.5 model that could tell me what the largest they can fit in the mount is?

The Fidlock is an awful small and awful expensive option. Anything else that size and model?

Not like bike shops just want to go ordering stuff for you to "try fitment" without purchase.

we always used lezyne sideloader bottle cages at the shop depending on frame size you can get a full size bottle in there...xs-MD generally the 21oz bottles fit well.. another option would be get a wolftooth bottle cage base and move the bottle down as far as you can before it touches rear shock.

O+
Posted: Jul 7, 2023 at 5:54 Quote
Grizzlycycles661 wrote:
blowmyfuse wrote:
acdownhill wrote:

we always used lezyne sideloader bottle cages at the shop depending on frame size you can get a full size bottle in there...xs-MD generally the 21oz bottles fit well.. another option would be get a wolftooth bottle cage base and move the bottle down as far as you can before it touches rear shock.

So I had originally grabbed a side load cage. The BASE of the cage as soon as you put a bottle in touches the shock reservoir. So with a small bottle in a side load cage, the top of the bottle touches the top tube & the bottom of the bottle touches the shock reservoir. Irony.

Posted: Jul 14, 2023 at 0:35 Quote
blowmyfuse wrote:
acdownhill wrote:
andybobbill wrote:

photo

Nice Rig

Posted: Jul 31, 2023 at 14:54 Quote
JNZ wrote:
My Supreme Operator, Christchurch - New Zealand. Ive also got a 2012 Kona Cadabra I'll have to get some pics up of too

Fox 40's, Vivid Air, Formula RO's & Deemax.

Kona

Well well well...

just over 4 years after selling the above supreme operator, I'm picking up a 2017 operator in cyan blue today.

Will post some pics next week, was just itching to ride park again.

Posted: Aug 1, 2023 at 13:04 Quote
Here it is, 2017 Kona Operator. Saint Brakes, 10 speed saint drivetrain, easton havoc bars & a spare MTX33 and Inferno 31 rim. All else looks to be stock. Can't wait to ride some proper DH again

photo

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.018980
Mobile Version of Website