Share Your BMX Photos

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Share Your BMX Photos
Posted: Nov 16, 2009 at 19:07 Quote
Nice! It's good to see a race bike outside of a race.

Posted: Nov 17, 2009 at 7:18 Quote
singlespeedtoday wrote:
Nice! It's good to see a race bike outside of a race.
Thanks. I've been itching to ride it for a while but all of the tracks around here are closed for the season. I figured a box jump session was in order.

Posted: Nov 18, 2009 at 12:24 Quote
Hope you like em. Check my profile if you want to see the sequence for the first pic.
photo
photo
photo
photo

Posted: Nov 18, 2009 at 14:02 Quote
burnburger wrote:
Hope you like em. Check my profile if you want to see the sequence for the first pic.
photo
photo
photo
photo
\
shit man you go big!! props

Posted: Nov 20, 2009 at 20:27 Quote
what the f*ck is happening in that second photo eurolit

Posted: Nov 20, 2009 at 20:29 Quote
dancallahan wrote:
what the f*ck is happening in that second photo eurolit
Nose dipped 180 I'd assume.

Posted: Nov 20, 2009 at 20:40 Quote
well i dont need to say anything about the first photo being one of many photos that are the demise of this sport and can be compared to the one that got away fish storys but that 180 is nice and tucked as for the tbog im learning those on flyouts as well oh and nice black bike sivler stem thats the way to rolltup

Posted: Nov 21, 2009 at 4:28 Quote
mitch133 wrote:
well i dont need to say anything about the first photo being one of many photos that are the demise of this sport and can be compared to the one that got away fish storys but that 180 is nice and tucked as for the tbog im learning those on flyouts as well oh and nice black bike sivler stem thats the way to rolltup
It's white actually Salute

Posted: Nov 21, 2009 at 5:39 Quote
mitch133 wrote:
austin2112 wrote:
No low-pez frames are now in pruduction. they have completely stopped production a little while ago. The replacment is a frame called the Guttershark. Suposed to be as light as the low-pez but look more like the deathtrap

oh yes i knew haro would smarten up i know this stupid kid that has broken 4 of those frames and he says he cant ride anyother frame now because it feels werid after having a scooter frame for so long
Tell your friend to harden the f*ck up

Posted: Nov 21, 2009 at 11:26 Quote
photo
me doing a foot jam whip what do you reckon

Posted: Nov 21, 2009 at 11:28 Quote
eurolit3 wrote:
mitch133 wrote:
It's white actually Salute

ahh still looks nice

Posted: Nov 21, 2009 at 12:00 Quote
dbxrace wrote:
photo
me doing a foot jam whip what do you reckon
why do people always take sideways pictures? it rarely looks nice. other than that its quite cool.

Posted: Nov 21, 2009 at 20:58 Quote
kodster330 wrote:
hella dope pic
photo
ahahahaha this makes me laugh lol

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.027266
Mobile Version of Website