Headphones, What do you rep?

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
Headphones, What do you rep?
Posted: Nov 6, 2009 at 21:08 Quote
The916infidell wrote:
still ridiculous . . you can buy skullcrusher skullcandys, full metal jackets, 2 bose in ear headphone sets, oh and still have money left over thats friggin ridiculous, your paying for the name not the quality

But skull candy's are not that great, same goes for bose... Though, the beats by dre aren't the best either, I'm pretty sure they beat out the quality of those mentioned though...

Posted: Nov 6, 2009 at 21:59 Quote
The916infidell wrote:
still ridiculous . . you can buy skullcrusher skullcandys, full metal jackets, 2 bose in ear headphone sets, oh and still have money left over thats friggin ridiculous, your paying for the name not the quality

You can't be serious. You drop brand names like skullcandy and bose and then call out another company for their pricing because "your paying for the name". Rolleyes

Posted: Nov 7, 2009 at 1:27 Quote
The916infidell wrote:

Skullcandy have even worse quality than the Dr. Dres.

Posted: Nov 7, 2009 at 10:53 Quote
blackpantherparty wrote:
The916infidell wrote:

You can't be serious. You drop brand names like skullcandy and bose and then call out another company for their pricing because "your paying for the name". Rolleyes
skullcandy=30 dr dre=400
yeahhhhhh

Posted: Nov 7, 2009 at 13:32 Quote
More like Skullcandy=60 Dr Dre=300

Posted: Nov 7, 2009 at 14:31 Quote
I find the Dres really uncomfortable.

Posted: Nov 7, 2009 at 14:32 Quote
Eh, a little if you wear them for like 4 hours but otherwise like pillows. 2 cents

Posted: Nov 7, 2009 at 18:28 Quote
The916infidell wrote:
blackpantherparty wrote:
The916infidell wrote:

skullcandy=30 dr dre=400
yeahhhhhh

The actual price alone is irrelevant you should be able to figure that out yourself. It's the argument of price vs. quality. If you took the time to actually read my post you would understand that I was calling you out on the fact that you are overpaying for those companies which you used as examples just the same as you are overpaying for dr.dre headphones. Yes the skullcandy headphones may go for $30 and be inexpensive, but they are not on par with legitimate audio brands' $30 headphones.

Posted: Nov 7, 2009 at 23:24 Quote
blackpantherparty wrote:
skullcandy=30 dr dre=400
yeahhhhhh

The actual price alone is irrelevant you should be able to figure that out yourself. It's the argument of price vs. quality. If you took the time to actually read my post you would understand that I was calling you out on the fact that you are overpaying for those companies which you used as examples just the same as you are overpaying for dr.dre headphones. Yes the skullcandy headphones may go for $30 and be inexpensive, but they are not on par with legitimate audio brands' $30 headphones.[/Quote]
touche Razz
any good headphones you recommend for $30?

Posted: Nov 8, 2009 at 9:50 Quote
Sennheiser cx300, or an equivalent in the mx series if you don't like noise cancellation. You can pick them up for $18 online at some places and they will perform just the same as an $60-$90 pair of noise cancelling earbuds from futureshop or some similar electronics store.

Posted: Nov 8, 2009 at 12:24 Quote
blackpantherparty wrote:
Sennheiser cx300, or an equivalent in the mx series if you don't like noise cancellation. You can pick them up for $18 online at some places and they will perform just the same as an $60-$90 pair of noise cancelling earbuds from futureshop or some similar electronics store.
aight ill check em out once i get some money or my skullcandys break

Posted: Nov 8, 2009 at 12:28 Quote
I got some $5 coby pos noise canceling ear buds. lol but they work.

Posted: Nov 16, 2009 at 18:00 Quote
Hey guys.

I have a pair of sennheiser ear buds, and I love 'em. But I was looking into some like, full ear DJ-type headphones? for 'round $70-$100 CAD,maybe a LITTLE more.

I was looking at skullcandy T.I.'s, G.I.'s or hesh's. I have owned skullcandy buds before, and I like 4 pairs broke in less than 3 months, from speaker failure.

If im gonna buy expensive 'phones, I dont want them breaking. Are the skullcandy DJ headphones have good durability? Or do you have any other suggestions?

And, since they will most likely be a christmas gift, if I could get them at any big retail store would be preferable.

Thanks!

Posted: Nov 16, 2009 at 18:27 Quote
inspired wrote:
Hey guys.

I have a pair of sennheiser ear buds, and I love 'em. But I was looking into some like, full ear DJ-type headphones? for 'round $70-$100 CAD,maybe a LITTLE more.

Thanks!
Buy some Sennheiser HD280s, if you shop around you can get them $110-$140 CAD. I haven't broken mine, so they have that going for them, and they're sennheiser so they'll match your others.

Posted: Nov 17, 2009 at 15:52 Quote
Well, Ill look into some of those sennheisers. But I would have to order them online, and the price is pushing it a little bit.

I have read that skullcandy full DJ phones frequently break, which is a huge disappointment, because of how easily I could buy a pair. So cheap too. Meh, I guess you have to put out more if you want quality.

Any other suggestions? Good bass would also be appreciated. thanks guys!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.018184
Mobile Version of Website