DH racer help (behinner with no experinece) i need help!

PB Forum :: Downhill
DH racer help (behinner with no experinece) i need help!
Posted: May 28, 2009 at 17:21 Quote
i had a grand to spend on a frame not a bike

Posted: May 28, 2009 at 17:22 Quote
i had $500 to spend on a fork and then i sold my norco 250 (200Cool and bought the 40 so i had enough

Posted: May 28, 2009 at 17:32 Quote
Post a pic of your 40 on your norco. I want to see how ridiculous it looks.

Posted: May 28, 2009 at 17:34 Quote
a*shole it dont look stupid its sick

Posted: May 28, 2009 at 17:38 Quote
Especially since the torrent is only rated for a single crown fork...

ANYWAY

Can you at least post a pic of it? It only takes 3 min to take a pic and upload it onto pb

Posted: May 28, 2009 at 17:40 Quote
ill post them in the morning

O+
Posted: May 29, 2009 at 16:32 Quote
nothingbetter wrote:
...we're waiting...

O+
Posted: May 29, 2009 at 16:42 Quote
go-down-hill wrote:
Hey, well i haven't read the rest of the forum so i don't no what has bin said but in my opinion you should go with a low end bike like a Kona, maybe a big hit something that is not to expensive but that you can race, then you race a year or 2 on that bike upgrade it if you want and when you get better and you no a lot more about bikes, move on and sell the frame you have an get a new frame something like a glory, or a demo.

i went from a 2006 kona stinky, rode it for a year racing, and sold it during the winter and looked at bikes and got a really good deal on a Demo 7.
that just in my opinion but the best of luck on your racing season and i hope you get that bike you are looking for.
Dude don't hate on Kona! A bike is what you make it!

Posted: May 30, 2009 at 4:22 Quote
I definatly agree that pink bike should implement IQ tests before people can sign....
As for the guy who asked the original question, everyone has given you advice on what to do and yet you choose to ignore it. So this begs to ask why ask for advice in the 1st place?
I'm positive that you wouldn't be able to handle a V-10 at all as its really slack head angles and its a pro-bike and you would just look like a spaz trying to ride one and failing badly.....
But i call bull-shit on this thread anyway as before you had $800 in total and suddenly bring $4000 worth of parts out of the blue, a bit odd.....

Posted: May 30, 2009 at 15:24 Quote
prudent wrote:
I definatly agree that pink bike should implement IQ tests before people can sign....
As for the guy who asked the original question, everyone has given you advice on what to do and yet you choose to ignore it. So this begs to ask why ask for advice in the 1st place?
I'm positive that you wouldn't be able to handle a V-10 at all as its really slack head angles and its a pro-bike and you would just look like a spaz trying to ride one and failing badly.....
But i call bull-shit on this thread anyway as before you had $800 in total and suddenly bring $4000 worth of parts out of the blue, a bit odd.....
I call bs too unless I see some pics.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.022367
Mobile Version of Website