Save the optimist dirt jumps in london ontario !!!!!

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Save the optimist dirt jumps in london ontario !!!!!
  • Previous Page
Posted: May 28, 2009 at 10:36 Quote
If u ride in lodon ontario or close to there and have now place ride or the citty just keeps tareing them down well if we get some help from fellow rider we can have a place to build and suport from the city. comment if you wont to help

Posted: May 28, 2009 at 10:39 Quote
i never even knew london had djs over there. if they are built again ill come ride themSmile

Posted: May 28, 2009 at 10:41 Quote
were are going to try to build again

Posted: May 28, 2009 at 10:41 Quote
what kind of djs were there?

Posted: May 28, 2009 at 14:45 Quote
SAVE THE JUMPS!!! YOU GOT MY VOTE!!!Big Grin

Posted: May 28, 2009 at 14:50 Quote
jamie1313 wrote:
If u ride in lodon ontario or close to there and have now place ride or the citty just keeps tareing them down well if we get some help from fellow rider we can have a place to build and suport from the city. comment if you wont to help

put something like>>>>you got my vote
- props
. we need these jumps Smile

Posted: May 28, 2009 at 15:00 Quote
we need as much support as posible tell every one

Posted: May 28, 2009 at 15:01 Quote
i live in strathroy and im votin dude. i always have the town trashing my jumps cuz lil kids try them. f*ck up and then their parents complain.

Posted: May 28, 2009 at 15:03 Quote
same here man i f*cking hate the lil kids but the citty said that if we get a nuff support from people then we can keep building and the city will put up a fence so that no won f*cks with them

Posted: May 28, 2009 at 15:05 Quote
yeah like its not like i asked them to hit my jumps. i build for me not for half retarded lil kids to wreck my jumps or get me in shit with the city oh well maybe one day ill come out to ur jumps and help u boys build up a bit. i wanna hit some good jumps not just step ups and gapsSmile

Posted: May 28, 2009 at 15:06 Quote
I Johnathon James Siemon Will sign a pition to help the dirt jumps stay in there durrent position

If you need a place to build some new ones. i know a great place. i am friends with the owner thats owns the gravel pits in komoka he wouldnt mind to build some there

Posted: May 28, 2009 at 15:08 Quote
i dont wont to move them i wont to keep the same spot and u cant build jumps out of gravel

Posted: May 28, 2009 at 15:08 Quote
we want to build at the same spot and we dont want to buid them out of gravel

Posted: May 28, 2009 at 15:13 Quote
not out of gravel he has alot of forest land in the pits so dirt

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.011542
Mobile Version of Website