Next revolutionary invetion in biking

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
Next revolutionary invetion in biking
  • Previous Page
Posted: May 28, 2009 at 15:45 Quote
i am doing a school assignment and i need some ideas of what to write about... all i need is suggestions as to what the next great "biking" item might be

Posted: May 28, 2009 at 15:48 Quote
BUMP!! sry i need to write the article tonight.....

Posted: May 28, 2009 at 16:07 Quote
umm someone told me at my local skate park e13 was designing it but havent heard anything else on it so dont know if its true but pedals that spring back to being flat when theres no prssure on them like youll still be able to ride and move the pedals around and stuff but once your feet are off they become back to normal/flat so there is way less leg gouges/cuts

Posted: May 28, 2009 at 16:09 Quote
that is cool!!! still could use more suggestions....

Posted: May 28, 2009 at 16:09 Quote
streetxbikerx13 wrote:
pedals that spring back to being flat when theres no prssure on them like youll still be able to ride and move the pedals around and stuff but once your feet are off they become back to normal/flat so there is way less leg gouges/cuts
Thats such an idea! Id buy some Razz

Posted: May 28, 2009 at 16:10 Quote
Im not sure if they exist already but valve caps that contain compressed air so if you get a slow puncture you can still get to the end of the trail?

Posted: May 28, 2009 at 16:12 Quote
erm... ok let me rephrase this... something big like when hydro disk breaks were invented....

Posted: May 28, 2009 at 16:12 Quote
youve prbbly heard about it already but they havent really been as much of a total trend as i though they would be anyways: gyros for hydro brakes... i think theyre pretty epic Big Grin

Posted: May 28, 2009 at 16:14 Quote
the-biking-whyking wrote:
youve prbbly heard about it already but they havent really been as much of a total trend as i though they would be anyways: gyros for hydro brakes... i think theyre pretty epic Big Grin
any clue how they work?

Posted: May 28, 2009 at 16:24 Quote
NWray wrote:
the-biking-whyking wrote:
any clue how they work?
im not exactly sure ive mostly seen them on the forums a lot theres one made by atomlab:
http://www.atomlab.com/products.html go here, then look to the top of the page and click on "brakes" and its right there

Posted: May 28, 2009 at 16:24 Quote
already checked the site.... no explanation on how they work...

Posted: May 28, 2009 at 16:29 Quote
It's pretty simple. They are based on rotary joint technology which exists widely in applications where fluid/electricity etc must be transferred through a rotating object ie revolving restaurant or manufacturing applications

FL
Posted: May 28, 2009 at 16:29 Quote
Trickstuff trixer is another hydro gyro.

Posted: May 28, 2009 at 16:39 Quote
any ways more ideas for the next revolutionary biking item?

Posted: May 28, 2009 at 16:47 Quote
havent honda or toyota made a dh bike with a gearbox instead of derailures
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/67/Honda_mountain_bike.jpg
http://www.booboodog.net/images/honda-gearbox-2.jpg

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010965
Mobile Version of Website