Michale Jackson Just Died

PB Forum :: Movies, Music & Stars
Michale Jackson Just Died
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Jun 25, 2009 at 14:56 Quote
Michael Jackson is dead!
Are you heartbroken? I know I am! LOL JK!
Whip :P

Posted: Jun 25, 2009 at 15:17 Quote
I reckon he is not really dead; he is too weak for the gigs and can’t do them apparently so he has "died" instead of quitting.

Help me with my Conspiracy Smile

Posted: Jun 26, 2009 at 9:36 Quote
I didn't like the guy because of all the shit he's done. But you still got to respect the guy for all the music he's put out. I mean his albums were some of the all time best selling albums in all the history of music.

As for a PR stunt, as ridiculous as it sounds, I wouldn't be surprised if that's really what happens but I think he really did die.

Posted: Jun 26, 2009 at 10:03 Quote
No jokes... Who cares what he has done in the past... It is just sick to mock the dead...

Posted: Jun 26, 2009 at 10:13 Quote
I'm sorry, But I really don't see why my post was deleted, all I did was quote something that wasn't offensive, then say that it wasn't my opinion and also said that although I wasn't a fan of him it is very sad...
I'm not trying to start an argument, just don't think a deleted post was necessary.

Posted: Jun 26, 2009 at 10:24 Quote
lr-mtb wrote:
I'm sorry, But I really don't see why my post was deleted, all I did was quote something that wasn't offensive, then say that it wasn't my opinion and also said that although I wasn't a fan of him it is very sad...
I'm not trying to start an argument, just don't think a deleted post was necessary.

Just trying to get rid of all the garbage... By all means repost what you had to say...

Posted: Jun 26, 2009 at 10:53 Quote
gibson19 wrote:
lr-mtb wrote:

Just trying to get rid of all the garbage... By all means repost what you had to say...
Ok, I understand, Sorry If I offended anyone... As I said though, It is sadFrown

Posted: Jun 26, 2009 at 13:37 Quote
He Was a good musicition yes. its a shame Frown

Posted: Jun 27, 2009 at 2:08 Quote
i actually couldnt care less that he is dead
EDIT* you know what....im glad of it

Posted: Jun 27, 2009 at 21:07 Quote
Michael was awesome! You need to look through the persons perspective before you judge them.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.011420
Mobile Version of Website