NWD 10 official thread

PB Forum :: Biking Videos
NWD 10 official thread
O+
Posted: Dec 13, 2009 at 16:49 Quote
Which Lacondeguy brother was in this? I get them confused. The one looks younger and scrawnier and not quite as good while they other looks older thicker and really good. Thanks

O+
Posted: Dec 13, 2009 at 17:18 Quote
tyler0 wrote:
Which Lacondeguy brother was in this? I get them confused. The one looks younger and scrawnier and not quite as good while they other looks older thicker and really good. Thanks
They both were in it but the shorter one that is thicker and looks older (he is actually younger) is andrew and he had more time in this film than his brother.

Posted: Dec 14, 2009 at 23:49 Quote
wow thanks for that. im really keen to get into that sort of stuff but i live in WA although theres nothing like that around me im pretty keen to get a bike that can still take that sort of abuse and massive hits. iv already got 409 argyles and im just looking for a frame to be honest. wat would u guys recomend?? the most id sort of be doing would be like between 17min 10 sec - 20 min.

stuff like that. but its gonna take me a while to get that good anyway. but would a 2010 suburban or traffic be able to take that sort of stuff?? or would i have to go for something else??

thanks
jack

Posted: Dec 18, 2009 at 12:59 Quote
whats all this stuff people keep saying about sections after the credits? is it the same as the extras bit on the main menu??

O+ FL
Posted: Dec 25, 2009 at 22:16 Quote
got mine today It's amazing!!!

Posted: Jan 1, 2010 at 23:31 Quote
Does any one know the songs from the film? or can you give me a link to a thread with them in? Thanks

FL
Posted: Jan 3, 2010 at 3:54 Quote
here you go :

unless wrote:
Soundtrack NWD 10 :

1) Peer Gynt Suite No 1 Death of Ase by Grieg
2) Shining Down by Lupe Fiasco feat. Matthew Santos
3) Be Mine Everyone by Sam Champion
4) Uprising by Muse
5) 1901 by phoenix
6) Meniniha by Nu Braz
7) Superheroes by J. Merrifield
Cool Why Ya Wanna Bring Me Down by Aranda
9) The Champ by Ghostface Killa
10) In One Ear by Cage The Elephant
11) Back Round by Wolfmother
12) All Babes Are Wolves by Spinnerette
13) No Regrets by King Khan & His Shrines
14) Frank, AB by The Rural Alberta Advantage
15) Floating by Seb Taylor
16) Inveigh by The Bronx
17) Bender by Stray Bullets

Posted: Jan 3, 2010 at 17:27 Quote
webber123 wrote:
Anyone else love the start of greg watts section when he names all the crazy tricks he can do ahaha
ya haha it took him a while tho

Posted: Jan 3, 2010 at 17:44 Quote
o what was the closing song during the credits

Posted: Jan 3, 2010 at 18:30 Quote
j-starkey wrote:
o what was the closing song during the credits
bender-stray bullets

Posted: Jan 10, 2010 at 13:51 Quote
How do they do the moving wall ride in chases part? Green screen?

O+
Posted: Jan 17, 2010 at 0:56 Quote
just throwing this out there, this is no "section after the credits". when you put the movie in, you must have hit "play all" or something instead of "play feature". this would play the movie, credits, and all the bonus stuff.

O+ FL
Posted: Jan 30, 2010 at 21:18 Quote
Anyone else think its a good idea for freeride entertainment to compile a best of DVD? one segment from each NWD. I know I'd by it

Posted: Jan 30, 2010 at 21:20 Quote
snowtrooperjr wrote:
Anyone else think its a good idea for freeride entertainment to compile a best of DVD? one segment from each NWD. I know I'd by it
No not really, because you would miss out on a lot of the best seggys. Does any one have any Idea what Freeride Entertainment is going to be doing now that they've finished up with NWD?

Posted: Feb 1, 2010 at 16:29 Quote
can anyone list the songs with whos riding during it? or know where a list like that can be found?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.038524
Mobile Version of Website