Watching the Videos

PB Forum :: Bug Reports
Watching the Videos
  • Previous Page
Posted: Nov 13, 2007 at 14:42 Quote
It appears that I am unable to view videos on PB. I have updated my flash player. (flash 8?) but I am still unable to watch them. Any suggestions?

Posted: Nov 13, 2007 at 14:45 Quote
do they load or no? liek can you get a a screee where you see the video in pause mode, with play button on top'?

Posted: Nov 13, 2007 at 15:16 Quote
nothing. Just a big white space. For a while i could see the player but it would never load. Now I just see nothing.

Posted: Nov 14, 2007 at 17:50 Quote
do you have an old computter? what browser are you using

Posted: Nov 14, 2007 at 18:20 Quote
Its not that old. Like '02. But it was high-end then. It runs Adobe Premiere Pro just fine.

I am using Firefox, I can view any other site, youtube/riptv/metacafe/googlevideo/broadband sports/ you name it i can watch it, just not here.

I tried it in IE and it did the same thing. It said i needed to upgrade my flash player, for like 10 seconds and then it disappeared.

Posted: Nov 14, 2007 at 18:23 Quote
latest version of firefox? (2.0.1 or somthing close to that) and umm.. is that like premiuer CS3? or lower im geussing

Posted: Nov 14, 2007 at 18:25 Quote
oh i didn't see the IE7 thing

Posted: Nov 14, 2007 at 18:26 Quote
http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/

you tried that right?

Posted: Nov 14, 2007 at 19:53 Quote
well i have the entire CS2 suite and some of the CS3 programs and it runs them just fine.

I have Flash Player 9.

I have latest version of Firefox.

I went to that link earlier today to update my flash player, turns out i already had updated it, so I am out of Ideas.

Posted: Nov 14, 2007 at 20:03 Quote
can't diogoniose without physical presence

Posted: Nov 14, 2007 at 20:33 Quote
Yeah its just weird. I am somewhat Tech Savvy but I am out of ideas. Like firefox says transferring date from pinkbike, but it said that for 2hours. In IE it just says done. And it is only this site, i never have problems with watching movie/videos online ever anywhere.

Posted: Nov 14, 2007 at 20:35 Quote
Try closing the window and opening a new one? TSometimes that happens to me and I usually do that and it works. But I don't have firefox..

Posted: Nov 14, 2007 at 21:04 Quote
I don't believe that would work. I have had Firefox all along, and I have been trying to watch videos since the video portion of the site was up. I was able to watch them when they were embedded in a post for a while but that ability was lost a little while ago.

Posted: Nov 14, 2007 at 21:30 Quote
That didn't work ( i did try but nothing, i even tried to download them with real-player but nothing)

It appears i am not the only one with this issue.

kazet wrote:
When I click on a video, there is just a big blank screen with the name of the video and the from who the movie is from!?!?!!??!

Can someone help me? I WANNA WATCH VIDEOS!!!!!!!!!

I found this post in the "New Pinkbike section"

Posted: Nov 18, 2007 at 11:35 Quote
Yeah mine doesnt let me see videos. I have the same problem as you where it just comes up as as blank (white)

any other ideas for it?

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.013163
Mobile Version of Website