Seven Springs - new features and new trail.

PB Forum :: USA - East
Seven Springs - new features and new trail.
Posted: Aug 12, 2015 at 6:06 Quote
I'm going to be out that way in a couple weeks and will have a free Monday to ride. According to the website it looks like the bike park is open during the week -- is that accurate? Do they actually run the lift 7 days a week? Been a couple years since I rode Seven Springs, would like to check it out again.

Posted: Aug 12, 2015 at 14:37 Quote
the current website has our correct schedule...after august the only monday will be labor day sept 7th. hope you can make it.

pabiking wrote:
I'm going to be out that way in a couple weeks and will have a free Monday to ride. According to the website it looks like the bike park is open during the week -- is that accurate? Do they actually run the lift 7 days a week? Been a couple years since I rode Seven Springs, would like to check it out again.

Posted: Aug 14, 2015 at 10:53 Quote
Hear it here first!!!!! Tomorrow i will open the backside trails. KT7, Lost Alley, and Boy Scout will open sometime before noon. you must have a ticket to ride the lift of course so dont park at the top and drop in...bad things will happen. backside trails close at 6 and will run every Saturday through the rest of the season. Grand Opening will be next Saturday the 22nd. Finally

O+
Posted: Aug 14, 2015 at 17:38 Quote
Awesome!! I'll be there tmrw.

Posted: Aug 14, 2015 at 17:45 Quote
Where do you go once you get off the lift up top to hit the new trails?

Posted: Aug 14, 2015 at 18:22 Quote
You'll see the tape

O+
Posted: Aug 14, 2015 at 19:15 Quote
Can't wait to check it out tomorrow..

O+
Posted: Aug 15, 2015 at 3:41 Quote
Nice! I'll be there next weekend

O+
Posted: Aug 15, 2015 at 16:49 Quote
KT7 sure was fun today! Thanks to Brandon and his Crüe for getting this open!!

Steepest sections in the park by far and it's all natural! definitely full-on DH

O+
Posted: Aug 15, 2015 at 17:23 Quote
You definitely need to bring your "A" game for KT7..Some of it is out of my comfort zone but that's a good thing..The blue trail "lost alley" is fast and fun as well.

Posted: Aug 15, 2015 at 19:39 Quote
How's Boy Scout (green trail)?

O+
Posted: Aug 16, 2015 at 5:51 Quote
Boy scout is OK.. There is a little bit of climbing but not anything steep.It's a good beginners trail.

O+
Posted: Aug 19, 2015 at 9:06 Quote
Was just there yesterday and didn't even realize the new stuff was open. Is that side only open on weekends? If not, it was really hard to tell where they started.

O+
Posted: Aug 19, 2015 at 10:00 Quote
Saturdays only I believe.

Posted: Aug 19, 2015 at 10:41 Quote
From what I heard it's only Saturdays and yes they were a little hard to find. I was upset I climbed up to gunnar lift to just ride back down the road to the trail head for the blue on the north face

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.013530
Mobile Version of Website