Ride-this

• Next Page
Posted: Sep 16, 2011 at 19:08 Quote
hey i just ordered a new bucket and manitou circus from them and its been almost a month now, and they have already billed me for it but i have no parts yet! Frown like WTF!?! gettin kinda pissed! cause i waisted almost half the summer waiting for my parts so i cant ride my bike!

Posted: Sep 16, 2011 at 19:35 Quote
My advice would be to ask a refund and contact your credit card company. That's what I did and they shipped the same day. Maybe they will refund but I think they prefer to ship the stuff.

It kinda sucks that you have to contact your credit and lose so much time to get your order shipped within one month. These guy sucks, don't buy from them again. I won't.

Posted: Sep 16, 2011 at 19:41 Quote
osiris853 wrote:
My advice would be to ask a refund and contact your credit card company. That's what I did and they shipped the same day. Maybe they will refund but I think they prefer to ship the stuff.

It kinda sucks that you have to contact your credit and lose so much time to get your order shipped within one month. These guy sucks, don't buy from them again. I won't.

yeaah i think thats what ill do, they keep givin me this bullshit about a warehouse fire and then when i email him he will respond sayin hell get it shipped out by the end of the week, its been like 4 weeks, i was promised 4-8 days? just f*ckin shit costomer service!! f*ckers!!

Posted: Sep 17, 2011 at 4:59 Quote
You just went through all the usual bullshit when buying from them. Just cancel your order through your credit card company. The only thing you will receive from them will be a shipping confirmation and tracking number. They won't apologize for the time you had to wait or anything.

Posted: Sep 17, 2011 at 18:29 Quote
So does anyone know what the hell is really going on with them I use to order a lot from here and all of the sudden when they moved problem upon problem. I am still waiting for a replacement tire from them and it's been a month now and I have not herd anything. Yet the sight is up and running featuring new parts?? whats up with that?

Posted: Sep 17, 2011 at 18:34 Quote
Caezar wrote:
So does anyone know what the hell is really going on with them I use to order a lot from here and all of the sudden when they moved problem upon problem. I am still waiting for a replacement tire from them and it's been a month now and I have not herd anything. Yet the sight is up and running featuring new parts?? whats up with that?

im havin the same problems man, they havent returned a single email! gettin pretty f*ckin pissed! i only ordered from here to get the circus cause it was a good price and then like a day after i ordered, crc had a deal on them that was like $10 more, i should went for that! f*ckers!

Posted: Sep 18, 2011 at 13:06 Quote
My one and only dealing with them was the worst online transaction I have ever had since the Internet started. They lied to me several times, The parts were not in stock. Bullcrap excuses in the feeble emails they sent me. over a month to get my supposedly in stock items, and they are located in Oregon less than 100 miles from me. So much for trying to give my money to rider-owners and keep my money in our state where it is so needed.

If Ride-This were the only bike store left on the planet, I would stop riding bikes because I will not give them one single cent of my money ever again. I loathe just even writing about these liars and crooks.

Do a search for Ride-This reviews.. This is nothing new for them. Now the excuse is I guess, their warehouse burned down. Another lie I am sure, but I sure hope it did. This kooks need to be shut down. This thread need to be stickied too..

Posted: Sep 23, 2011 at 21:53 Quote
I ordered a star nut and top cap back in may, never got it, had to file a bunch of complaints to get my $7 back after 3 months. This was after the guy gave me a 30 min discussion on people ripping him off with bogus credit cards. Thumbs Down

Posted: Sep 25, 2011 at 8:39 Quote
I can honestly say one thing though good about ride-this. It is a great source to use for price matching to get a lower price from competing shops lol

Posted: Sep 27, 2011 at 16:08 Quote
so how do i go about getting my money back? cause im in dept $320 to my mom now and have nothing to show for it!

Posted: Sep 27, 2011 at 16:14 Quote
danepereira27 wrote:
so how do i go about getting my money back? cause im in dept $320 to my mom now and have nothing to show for it!
Report it to your credit card company or paypal if used and file a dispute. Once they have looked into it by most likely contacting ride this they will refund your money and pull the charge from ride this's account. Before hand email ride this and say you want to cancel the order to see if they reimburse you . take note as too the date and time you sent the email and if they reply keep that email for evidence to provide to your credit card company. I had a online business before and had to do this multiple times with distributors that were negligent to provide products. Worked every time

Posted: Sep 30, 2011 at 12:23 Quote
does nayone have their phone number that i can call? cause im gettin pretty f*ckin pissed off with this!

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.015669
Mobile Version of Website