What camp to go to in canada?

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
What camp to go to in canada?
  • Next Page
Posted: Jul 31, 2009 at 9:54 Quote
at home im riding dirt jump on my smaller bike and freeride and downhill on my big bike. but i wonder how mutch you guys ride the mountain and how mutch you ride the airdome and the dirtjumps?

Posted: Aug 1, 2009 at 9:50 Quote
miniman wrote:
at home im riding dirt jump on my smaller bike and freeride and downhill on my big bike. but i wonder how mutch you guys ride the mountain and how mutch you ride the airdome and the dirtjumps?

Without being Ken I can't say exactly, but this year we rode the Airdome 3 times for 3 hours, the rest of the time was on the mountain.

Posted: Aug 1, 2009 at 12:49 Quote
miniman wrote:

We ride all day from 10AM till around 4 - 4:30. The bike park is open till 8 but everyone is pretty done by 4-4:30. After that we hit the airdome three times a week for a couple hours at a time.

We pretty much ride you into the ground getting you as much riding in a week as your body can take, so that when you get home you sleep for a week. Ha Ha Ha

Posted: Aug 1, 2009 at 13:09 Quote
campofchampions wrote:
miniman wrote:

We ride all day from 10AM till around 4 - 4:30. The bike park is open till 8 but everyone is pretty done by 4-4:30. After that we hit the airdome three times a week for a couple hours at a time.

We pretty much ride you into the ground getting you as much riding in a week as your body can take, so that when you get home you sleep for a week. Ha Ha Ha

sounds really good
i really want to progress in dirtjumpinging since its almost the only thing i can ride at home. but i am bringing my fully so at the time we session in the airdome will it be possible to ride on one of those prototype next year bikes i have read about on your site?Smile the only thing that makes me want to go to the sgc camp is matt hunter he is my favorite rider but i think im going to choose the coc campSmile

O+
Posted: Aug 1, 2009 at 13:15 Quote
SGC! i just got back and it was friggen awesome. you learn a lot, have a blast, meet new people, get free stuff, get discounts at stores and free tubes if you get a flat, learn from pros, and its awesome!

Posted: Nov 17, 2011 at 20:41 Quote
Cheers for brining this issue, I was thinking of doing the same...

summer camp, canada camps

O+
Posted: Nov 17, 2011 at 22:48 Quote
freyjacksen wrote:
Cheers for brining this issue, I was thinking of doing the same...

summer camp, canada camps
i think he is talking about bike camps.... lol.. and this thread has been dead forever haha

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.015951
Mobile Version of Website