Commencal supreme dh 2010
O+
Posted: Feb 4, 2010 at 20:19 Quote
Can i get a quote on that?

O+
Posted: Feb 4, 2010 at 20:23 Quote
nishnash wrote:
Can i get a quote on that?

Sorry. Unlike asphalt, noteboards aren't forever. Don't worry, I'm getting used to false promises.

I'm 100 percent sure it was you. Because I was sitting there wondering why anyone would dump money into a hardtail like yours, and then was sitting there wondering why you loaded pictures of a robot arm on a biking website.

O+
Posted: Feb 4, 2010 at 20:28 Quote
Internet will last longer than any asphalt. noteboards dont get deleted.....

O+
Posted: Feb 4, 2010 at 20:29 Quote
nishnash wrote:
Internet will last longer than any asphalt. noteboards dont get deleted.....

I keep my shit clean.

O+
Posted: Feb 4, 2010 at 20:30 Quote
Trust me its still on some server somewhere....never did i claim a 15foot drop...thas big.

O+
Posted: Feb 4, 2010 at 20:32 Quote
nishnash wrote:
Trust me its still on some server somewhere....never did i claim a 15foot drop...thas big.

You claimed something large. I may not have my numbers exactly right, but it was big enough to leave a lasting impression.

O+
Posted: Feb 4, 2010 at 20:34 Quote
I did an 8footer on it....once, then it broke...

O+
Posted: Feb 4, 2010 at 20:35 Quote
nishnash wrote:

ANYWAY I think the supreme dh is an pretty cool bike. eh does big drops and doesnt afraid of anything.

O+
Posted: Feb 4, 2010 at 20:39 Quote
corsair711 wrote:
nishnash wrote:

ANYWAY I think the supreme dh is an pretty cool bike. eh does big drops and doesnt afraid of anything.
Agreed....the reason i say it is more Dh than Fr is the maintenance & the fact that its super long and slack....

Posted: Feb 4, 2010 at 20:40 Quote
nishnash wrote:
corsair711 wrote:
nishnash wrote:

Agreed....the reason i say it is more FR than DH is the maintenance & the fact that its super long and slack....

Dude. The Supreme is an awesome DH bike...... way better than it is a freeride bikelol I still don't know where you get these notions that is is too long and slack and a RACE ONLY bike, and it only performs well when it is going fast........ unless you are a small, weak kidlol

O+
Posted: Feb 4, 2010 at 20:42 Quote
nishnash wrote:
corsair711 wrote:
nishnash wrote:

Agreed....the reason i say it is more FR than DH is the maintenance & the fact that its super long and slack....

Wait, do you think the 2010 Commencal Supreme DH is:

(A) A freeride bike
(B) A downhill bike

You're confusing me. So answer A or B.

Posted: Feb 4, 2010 at 20:43 Quote
nishnash wrote:

When have you done an 8 foot drop?

O+
Posted: Feb 4, 2010 at 20:44 Quote
Out on keats when I ovalized my Headtube.

And Sorry I meant moer Dh than Fr my bad in mixing the two up, got other shit on my mind.

O+
Posted: Feb 4, 2010 at 20:46 Quote
nishnash wrote:

And Sorry I meant moer Dh than Fr my bad in mixing the two up, got other shit on my mind.

Yeah. It's more downhill than freeride. It's called the Commencal Supreme DH, ya big goof. However, considering all the adjustable geometry and what not, I don't see what makes it a bad freeride bike.

O+
Posted: Feb 4, 2010 at 20:47 Quote
corsair711 wrote:
nishnash wrote:

Yeah. It's more downhill than freeride. It's called the Commencal Supreme DH, ya big goof. However, considering all the adjustable geometry and what not, I don't see what makes it a bad freeride bike.

Its not a BAD Fr bike....its just really goddamn long, which is my main problem....
On skinnys and stuff it gets tricky to turn because of the length, even in its shortest setting.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.019732
Mobile Version of Website