Old Riders....But not "Old School"

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old Riders....But not "Old School"
O+
Posted: Oct 7, 2019 at 18:13 Quote
photo
photo
photo

Obee, I hear you... here is the Salinas valley... constantly growth and cycling of crops. The earth rarely has time to recover. Sad state

O+
Posted: Oct 7, 2019 at 18:55 Quote
And that’s in North America I hate to think what goes on in places like Mexico or China.

Posted: Oct 7, 2019 at 19:40 Quote
obee1 wrote:
dude with love in my heart, i would never live in california. i was just reading about the subsidence issues related to groundwater pumping in central california- where like 20% of americas produce is harvested, and that shit is irreversible. i would anticipate that californians know more than i do about it, but that kind of ground compaction is alarming.

of course, the problem is that "alarming issues" no longer hold legitimate credibility due to the confirmation bias and strategic outrage that runs the business of the "news".

of course, thats least of the issues behind not wanting to live there. living amongst some of those virtue signalling oxygen thieves is more unsustainable than dealing with the environmental concerns.

but i digress. when idiots pull shit like driving in cars to block roads to protest driving cars- it completely changes the narrative of any political policy or social issue.
it goes from discussing or debating ideas or opinions to digging heels in dirt, choosing teams and deciding its us against them.
but thats what our overlords really want anyway.
California is a f*cking joke... they pump billions, not millions, billions of gallons of water out to sea each year. Newsome just passed an executive order to raid $5 billion in transportation funds generated from a gas tax that was meant to go to road and infrastructure impediments for a "green initiative" that's nothing more than a way for him to enrich his cronies like the bullet train to nowhere. Misappropriated billions in federal infrastructure funds for benefits for illegals instead of dam building and maintenance so they had to let billions more gallons of water flow to the sea because they had no storage for it after epic snowpack should've drought proofed the region for years.

California is balls deep going bareback in a hooker with a used needle hanging out of each arm preaching about healthy lifestyles.

Posted: Oct 7, 2019 at 19:48 Quote
California is balls deep going bareback in a hooker with a used needle hanging out of each arm preaching about healthy lifestyles.

rad

Posted: Oct 7, 2019 at 20:39 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
obee1 wrote:
dude with love in my heart, i would never live in california. i was just reading about the subsidence issues related to groundwater pumping in central california- where like 20% of americas produce is harvested, and that shit is irreversible. i would anticipate that californians know more than i do about it, but that kind of ground compaction is alarming.

of course, the problem is that "alarming issues" no longer hold legitimate credibility due to the confirmation bias and strategic outrage that runs the business of the "news".

of course, thats least of the issues behind not wanting to live there. living amongst some of those virtue signalling oxygen thieves is more unsustainable than dealing with the environmental concerns.

but i digress. when idiots pull shit like driving in cars to block roads to protest driving cars- it completely changes the narrative of any political policy or social issue.
it goes from discussing or debating ideas or opinions to digging heels in dirt, choosing teams and deciding its us against them.
but thats what our overlords really want anyway.
California is a f*cking joke... they pump billions, not millions, billions of gallons of water out to sea each year. Newsome just passed an executive order to raid $5 billion in transportation funds generated from a gas tax that was meant to go to road and infrastructure impediments for a "green initiative" that's nothing more than a way for him to enrich his cronies like the bullet train to nowhere. Misappropriated billions in federal infrastructure funds for benefits for illegals instead of dam building and maintenance so they had to let billions more gallons of water flow to the sea because they had no storage for it after epic snowpack should've drought proofed the region for years.

Yup and the voters were stupid enough to pass that shit. Buncha idiots.

Santa Cruz is one of the most amazing places to call home but as soon as work allows we’re out of here

Posted: Oct 7, 2019 at 20:40 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:

rad

Yo so many needles in sc

Posted: Oct 7, 2019 at 20:47 Quote
That needle thing be bad up here.... rampant.

Posted: Oct 7, 2019 at 21:43 Quote
I'm comparison, my operator dropped his coffee getting out of his unit on location the other day, the AER considers this a spill and as such it had to be documented and reported to them. But apparently we're the biggest polluters

Posted: Oct 7, 2019 at 22:25 Quote
[Quote="sterlingmagnum"]California is balls deep going bareback in a hooker with a used needle hanging out of each arm preaching about healthy lifestyles.

almost as bad as sanctimoniously preaching about cultural diversity and immigration while not being able to remember how many times he dressed in blackface.

Posted: Oct 7, 2019 at 22:56 Quote
Honestly considering moving to Oregon man.

O+
Posted: Oct 8, 2019 at 0:11 Quote
I think that Montana, Wyoming, Texas and Alaska are at the top of my U.S. state list.

California is the bin liner.

Posted: Oct 8, 2019 at 0:23 Quote
leverfingers wrote:
I think that Montana, Wyoming, Texas and Alaska are at the top of my U.S. state list.

California is the bin liner.

Montana is up there. I've got 10 acres in Helena waiting for me... well... my wife does. LOL!

But again... jobs.

O+
Posted: Oct 8, 2019 at 1:16 Quote
All kidding aside, I was in Spearfish S.D. for 4th and 5th grades. That is my favorite place to have grown up. The Black Hills absolutely rock.

O+
Posted: Oct 8, 2019 at 8:17 Quote
Travelling, all of the states seem to be absolutely mind blowing awesome! Haven’t been to a state I didn’t like. And in all our journeys people have always shown a passion and love of where they live too.

You guys is grumpy!

Posted: Oct 8, 2019 at 8:36 Quote
I have a love/hate relationship with NYC.

Literally split down the middle.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.056449
Mobile Version of Website