Old Riders....But not "Old School"

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old Riders....But not "Old School"
Posted: Feb 19, 2020 at 14:29 Quote
Aaaaaaand were still dealing with Iffy's trolling. Facepalm

O+
Posted: Feb 19, 2020 at 14:33 Quote
He’s like a hemorrhoid, just keeps popping up. Who can drop the ban hammer? His Nescient blathering is killing the vibe in an otherwise fun forum.

Posted: Feb 19, 2020 at 14:35 Quote
shredb4dead wrote:
Aaaaaaand were sill dealing with Iffy's trolling. Facepalm

Yeah, he's like a bad case of herpes, just keeps coming back and annoying ya with the incessant itching...

Just ordered a pair of the new Adidas/Five Ten trail cross mids. They'll work well with pants, probably look a bit Forrest Gump with shorts though.

Going to view a van Friday, i'll pull the trigger on it if it's as good in the flesh, then job interview Monday. Busy times!

photo

Posted: Feb 19, 2020 at 14:53 Quote
they look alright, I like the idea of the neoprene sleeve, hate wet cold feet.

Posted: Feb 19, 2020 at 14:55 Quote
Axxe wrote:
iffy wrote:
badbadleroybrown wrote:
That's something I always find entertaining, the idea that because I've told someone they're full of shit and ought to f*ck off it means I'm angry or triggered. I think that idea alone highlights the level of emotional instability in younger generations, that anything they disagree with or that challenges their beliefs must also elicit an emotional response... for me, and most people I know, disagreements and debates really don't include any emotional attachment. I'll tell you you're a dumb f*ck that doesn't know what he's talking about and then we can go grab a few beers and talk about something else where either of us may or may not know what we're talking about. But man, these younger generations... if you disagree, you're their sworn enemy for life.

Or it might just be that they find you are a bit of a potty mouthed flagwaving bellend.

Can we get this ass clown out of here. It ceased to be entertaining.

I sent the email. Last time didn't take long, they should be gone soon.

I noticed tripmo saying the same thing about me being mad at him or something like that. It is funny that someone would spout off like an a*shole, and when people call them out on it, they determine that the objecting people are mad. Perhaps that's the intention of their blathering, and by ending their comments by saying that those people are " mad" is their own self congratulatory means of justifying their poor behaviour.

Lads I would assume that more of you complaining about these unwelcome individuals to various mods might speed up the solution.

O+
Posted: Feb 19, 2020 at 14:58 Quote
RelapsedMandalorian wrote:
shredb4dead wrote:

Yeah, he's like a bad case of herpes, just keeps coming back and annoying ya with the incessant itching...

Just ordered a pair of the new Adidas/Five Ten trail cross mids. They'll work well with pants, probably look a bit Forrest Gump with shorts though.

Going to view a van Friday, i'll pull the trigger on it if it's as good in the flesh, then job interview Monday. Busy times!

photo

I would have entertained getting these if they had a clipless version. And wide. Really wide...

Posted: Feb 19, 2020 at 15:15 Quote
You guys are great.

Posted: Feb 19, 2020 at 15:15 Quote
iffy wrote:
Or it might just be that they find you are a bit of a potty mouthed flagwaving bellend.
Which only underscores my point... punk bitches like you get so caught up in your feelings cause someone called you a naughty word and said something you disagree with that you go full emotional meltdown... your presumption of anger isn't representative of my emotional state, it's indicative of your's.

But I appreciate you making an example of yourself.

Posted: Feb 19, 2020 at 15:19 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
iffy wrote:
Which only underscores my point... punk bitches like you get so caught up in your feelings cause someone called you a naughty word and said something you disagree with that you go full emotional meltdown... your presumption of anger isn't representative of my emotional state, it's indicative of your's.

weak ^

O+
Posted: Feb 19, 2020 at 15:22 Quote
iffy wrote:
badbadleroybrown wrote:
iffy wrote:

weak

What a week...Rolleyes

O+
Posted: Feb 19, 2020 at 15:23 Quote
Banish these fools!!!

Posted: Feb 19, 2020 at 15:26 Quote
jamezyo wrote:
Banish these fools!!!

Just settle it like men.

Feats of strength, and then carry on.

O+
Posted: Feb 19, 2020 at 15:33 Quote
RelapsedMandalorian wrote:
shredb4dead wrote:

photo
Please give us an update on those when you get them. Riding in my boots sucks so I end up building in my riding shoes a lot. And I’m tired of getting dirt and sawdust in my shoes. Plus, they’re Five Ten, I tend to throw mine out because they stink too bad before they wear out.

O+
Posted: Feb 19, 2020 at 15:37 Quote
cmcrawfo wrote:
jamezyo wrote:
Banish these fools!!!

Just settle it like men.

Feats of strength, and then carry on.
Or beat them with keyboard they are hiding behind... you see the movie wanted ???
Homeboy gets button f*cked with keyboard for slamming his ol lady. Seems like it would work.
Or like you suggested it’s a festivus smackdown!!!

Posted: Feb 19, 2020 at 16:16 Quote
You f*ckers sure talk a lot! This is my reminder I need to go back and read from 7216.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.101119
Mobile Version of Website