Old Riders....But not "Old School"

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old Riders....But not "Old School"
Posted: May 15, 2022 at 9:43 Quote
We sound like . . . "Get off my f*cking lawn" guy. Makes me laugh, now get off my front lawn you little shit !
LOL

O+
Posted: May 15, 2022 at 10:12 Quote
ATV25 wrote:
We sound like . . . "Get off my f*cking lawn" guy. Makes me laugh, now get off my front lawn you little shit !
LOL

Glad I am at that point at 29 years old. But I have never been afraid to tell people to get f*cked.

Posted: May 15, 2022 at 10:17 Quote
swan3609 wrote:
ATV25 wrote:
LOL

Glad I am at that point at 29 years old. But I have never been afraid to tell people to get f*cked.

You can play on my front lawn as long as you bring your toy ( mini ex ) !

Posted: May 15, 2022 at 10:37 Quote
So the old house is fighting me till the end. I have 4 days left.....

If something else breaks ima burn this f*cker down.

The lady who's house we've bought is leaving so much good stuff I can't really worry about the little things I've had to deal with.

65 " brand new tv. Surround sound system .
Tons and tons of lumber. A full size stand up freezer. She bought bags of salt for the inground pool for us. Had the Kubota serviced for me.
Husky industrial racking in the shop ( wooo!)

And more.

Like wtf there still are good peeps out there? So I've been doing a the shit I would have done anyway if we'd stayed

Good karma finaly paid off after 50 years....

Posted: May 15, 2022 at 10:39 Quote
My wife keeps showing up with new shit before the move.

I blew up at her yesterday.

No more new shit. You buy it you move it. Everyone included.

Why? Cause it was there.

f*ck.

Posted: May 15, 2022 at 10:48 Quote
swan3609 wrote:
gnarbar wrote:
You all might like the “rules of the road” here.

Common sense.

I got this far and knew it was not going to work here.

Common sense is an exceedingly rare trait right behind hard work..
Shit like this is why you're my favorite millennial lol

O+
Posted: May 15, 2022 at 10:54 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
swan3609 wrote:
gnarbar wrote:

Common sense.

Get f*cked. I am offended by you calling me a millennial. I identify as some other generation.

Posted: May 15, 2022 at 11:27 Quote
mtbman1980 wrote:
I wonder what the chances of the leafs blowing it in the first round is this year.

100% chance… again. Hahahaha.
Couldn’t happen to a better sports media.

Posted: May 15, 2022 at 11:38 Quote
swan3609 wrote:
badbadleroybrown wrote:
swan3609 wrote:

Get f*cked. I am offended by you calling me a millennial. I identify as some other generation.

f*ckin’ millennials, always offended. Snicker snicker.

O+
Posted: May 15, 2022 at 12:01 Quote
swan3609 wrote:
badbadleroybrown wrote:
swan3609 wrote:

I was going to say that you have an old soul, but then you went and threw that "I identify" bullshit out there. You're on your own kid. lol

Posted: May 15, 2022 at 12:35 Quote
urinalmint wrote:
old soul

That’s it right there. I was ruminating on this on the way back from town.

From a young age, cynical and tired of the class full off goofuses chewing their pencils, dragging us back, stopping us from exploring the far depths of science and frontiers of knowledge just so teacher can show Julius how to use a 12” ruler.

Bored of dull uninspiring teachers just going through the motions. Demanding answers, eternal “but why” questions, asking theoretical questions and mulling over abstract concepts. Irritable when spoken to like a 12 year old, despite being 12 years old. Annoyed at adults who act like children.

Old souls dwelling on the edge of society during each phase of their life. Irritable having to navigate an insufferable world populated by mindless Karens and emasculated insecure hand wringing multimasked Russ’s, a world designed to serve the average IQ and the demands & needs of the Karen. A system meeting the needs of 400lb savages with hands out for stimi checks and UBI, fried chicken addicts, land walruses. A system designed for average. Where exceptional is shameful, burdened with social guilt and privilege terrorism.

Old souls….I’ve met many kids like that but they are a tiny percentage of the herd. Eyes bright, minds engaged, focused, attentive, inquiring, conversational. Same with the old timers. Many shuffling zombies, especially now due to the cull, but many minds still sharp as pins. A pleasure to talk to. An old guy of 89 once said to me “thanks for not treating me like I’m a drooling cretin who shat himself”. The pleasure was all mine. He talked about the war, I asked questions and probed. He said that he hated Germany but every German he met after the war was a decent human being.

/

Today I observed a garbage truck co-operator hanging off the back of the truck as it careened down the highway. No health and safety Nazis were seen. But mask, for safety, at 90 km/h.

Mask for safety at 90 kmh

*pic taken at red light.

/ramble.

O+
Posted: May 15, 2022 at 12:39 Quote
urinalmint wrote:
swan3609 wrote:
badbadleroybrown wrote:

I was going to say that you have an old soul, but then you went and threw that "I identify" bullshit out there. You're on your own kid. lol

That's the joke..

Posted: May 15, 2022 at 12:56 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
swan3609 wrote:
gnarbar wrote:

Common sense.

Am I atleast a close third?

Posted: May 15, 2022 at 13:31 Quote
If I were "garbage guy" I would wear a mask to defend against the stench ! LOL

Posted: May 15, 2022 at 14:05 Quote
gnarbar wrote:
urinalmint wrote:
old soul

That’s it right there. I was ruminating on this on the way back from town.

From a young age, cynical and tired of the class full off goofuses chewing their pencils, dragging us back, stopping us from exploring the far depths of science and frontiers of knowledge just so teacher can show Julius how to use a 12” ruler.

Bored of dull uninspiring teachers just going through the motions. Demanding answers, eternal “but why” questions, asking theoretical questions and mulling over abstract concepts. Irritable when spoken to like a 12 year old, despite being 12 years old. Annoyed at adults who act like children.

Old souls dwelling on the edge of society during each phase of their life. Irritable having to navigate an insufferable world populated by mindless Karens and emasculated insecure hand wringing multimasked Russ’s, a world designed to serve the average IQ and the demands & needs of the Karen. A system meeting the needs of 400lb savages with hands out for stimi checks and UBI, fried chicken addicts, land walruses. A system designed for average. Where exceptional is shameful, burdened with social guilt and privilege terrorism.

Old souls….I’ve met many kids like that but they are a tiny percentage of the herd. Eyes bright, minds engaged, focused, attentive, inquiring, conversational. Same with the old timers. Many shuffling zombies, especially now due to the cull, but many minds still sharp as pins. A pleasure to talk to. An old guy of 89 once said to me “thanks for not treating me like I’m a drooling cretin who shat himself”. The pleasure was all mine. He talked about the war, I asked questions and probed. He said that he hated Germany but every German he met after the war was a decent human being.

/

Today I observed a garbage truck co-operator hanging off the back of the truck as it careened down the highway. No health and safety Nazis were seen. But mask, for safety, at 90 km/h.

Mask for safety at 90 kmh

*pic taken at red light.

/ramble.
Mask likely for stink

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.051727
Mobile Version of Website