jonlakephoto wrote:
photo
Nice umbrella there. Wink

Posted: Dec 21, 2009 at 12:28 Quote
PBPphotog wrote:
jonlakephoto wrote:
photo
Nice umbrella there. Wink

and WL1600 Wink might have to throw that into ps, thats straight from camera and i kinda like it

Posted: Dec 21, 2009 at 12:30 Quote
Nah, I think it makes a pretty sick catch light. You could make it one solid thing though, or totally remove it. Up to you!

Posted: Dec 21, 2009 at 12:32 Quote
PBPphotog wrote:
Nah, I think it makes a pretty sick catch light. You could make it one solid thing though, or totally remove it. Up to you!

nah i like it but the eye is pretty dull and might wanna change the crop.

speaking of bokeh though remebered this one from the shoot (no pun intended)
photo
photo

Posted: Dec 21, 2009 at 12:32 Quote
justin99 wrote:
c-v-tich wrote:
snip
The D5000 is out of my price range and I won't be needing any video shooting capabilities as I already have a video camera.

For the D3000 there are two options that I have come across. One is the D3000 with AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm Lens (non-VR) Kit and the other is the D3000 with AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm Lens (non-VR) Kit. I'm not sure what that means. What is the difference?

I'm not 100% set on the D3000 quite yet but it's what I am leaning towards at this point. I'm going to keep my options open and keep looking around.

Thanks.

not shure what u mean, u posted two identical links

Posted: Dec 21, 2009 at 12:35 Quote
c-v-tich wrote:
Sorry about that. My bad. Here are the Two options:

Nikon D3000 10.2MP DSLR Camera With 18-55mm Lens Kit
Nikon 10.2MP DSLR Camera With AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm Lens (non-VR) Kit (D3000)

Posted: Dec 21, 2009 at 12:48 Quote
konakid22 wrote:
Im not sure if this has been asked or not, but for those who take your cameras riding, how do you carry it out to the trails? are you just more careful riding or do you have a shatter proof case?
I've got a backpack with one padded camera section and one section that you can put anything into (jacket, lunch, etc.). I took it on a ride for the first time last week and when I strapped it down tight, it was surprisingly stable. I guess I rode a little bit more carefully, but as long as you don't fall flat on your back you'd be safe. I wouldn't do any drops with it on, but it was fine through some fairly rocky singletrack.

The pack I have is the Lowepro Orion Trekker II, I don't know how other packs compare because I got this one for free. It's got enough room for my camera (Pentax K10D), two lenses, flash, spare batteries and memory cards, lens hoods, arm/leg warmers, lights, and room to spare. Great backpack.

Posted: Dec 21, 2009 at 12:56 Quote
there 2 mins in photo shop and the eye doesn't look so bad.
photo

Posted: Dec 21, 2009 at 13:30 Quote
justin99 wrote:
c-v-tich wrote:
Sorry about that. My bad. Here are the Two options:

Nikon D3000 10.2MP DSLR Camera With 18-55mm Lens Kit
Nikon 10.2MP DSLR Camera With AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm Lens (non-VR) Kit (D3000)

they look like same camera with same lens to me, anyone else?

Posted: Dec 21, 2009 at 13:41 Quote
just saw that the cheaper one is sold out though Confused

Posted: Dec 21, 2009 at 14:39 Quote
justin99 wrote:
c-v-tich wrote:
i say go for it, if you have enough dinero D5000 looks great with video option (if you need that)

what lens does it come with?

props for jimi, btw
The D5000 is out of my price range and I won't be needing any video shooting capabilities as I already have a video camera.

For the D3000 there are two options that I have come across. One is the D3000 with AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm Lens (non-VR) Kit and the other is the D3000 with AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm Lens (non-VR) Kit. I'm not sure what that means. What is the difference?

I'm not 100% set on the D3000 quite yet but it's what I am leaning towards at this point. I'm going to keep my options open and keep looking around.

Thanks.
i dont know if there are any other significant differences that make a d3000 better, but a d60 has a vr lense, and is cheaper, worth at least looking at spec differences.

O+
Posted: Dec 21, 2009 at 17:02 Quote
jonlakephoto wrote:
there 2 mins in photo shop and the eye doesn't look so bad.
photo

I'm diggin' it! Love the detail in the skin and eye!

Posted: Dec 22, 2009 at 11:34 Quote
oppinions on getting one of these.

http://dbrothonline.com/.42x-HD-Super-Wide-Angle-Panoramic/M/B002GJMNTY.htm
do they just slot onto an existing lens and will it be alright on my 55 - 200 lens or do you think i need a smaller one?

Posted: Dec 22, 2009 at 11:48 Quote
Cheap things and photography don't mix. Buy a real lens for wide angle, you can't cheap out on this hobby man...

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.026431
Mobile Version of Website