Norco General Discussion Group

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Norco General Discussion Group
Posted: Feb 7, 2010 at 18:21 Quote
park specific tbh. but i will be riding street as well i just wanted something that i can throw around easily. oh and the new WB is 1038mm but the cs is the same

Posted: Feb 7, 2010 at 21:08 Quote
Szlav wrote:
woody-dh wrote:
I ride in the rain, it's just that over the past week, everything has been flooded.

So tomorrow, I am going to a friends house to help build a DJ/Slopestyle trail. He already has a 10ft roll-in build up. Super stoked to build.

sweet, post pics! tup

I'm predicting that the whole trail will take around 7 months to build. We've built the roll-in, so far. The roll-in itself took 3 days.

Posted: Feb 8, 2010 at 4:04 Quote
yo13bo wrote:
park specific tbh. but i will be riding street as well i just wanted something that i can throw around easily. oh and the new WB is 1038mm but the cs is the same

WB: 993mm vs 1038... bit more conventional but still snappy

Posted: Feb 8, 2010 at 8:10 Quote
woody-dh wrote:
Szlav wrote:
woody-dh wrote:
I ride in the rain, it's just that over the past week, everything has been flooded.

So tomorrow, I am going to a friends house to help build a DJ/Slopestyle trail. He already has a 10ft roll-in build up. Super stoked to build.

sweet, post pics! tup

I'm predicting that the whole trail will take around 7 months to build. We've built the roll-in, so far. The roll-in itself took 3 days.

oh, well it will be pretty sweet by then tup

Posted: Feb 9, 2010 at 18:28 Quote
WasabiJim wrote:
yo13bo wrote:

WB: 993mm vs 1038... bit more conventional but still snappy
yeah i chenged it to 1015mm since 1038 is a bit long for me

Posted: Feb 9, 2010 at 22:20 Quote
Szlav wrote:
woody-dh wrote:
Szlav wrote:

sweet, post pics! tup

Yeah it will. I'm going out there to build this weekend I believe. Hopefully we'll be able to borrow my friend's bobcat. That's practically the only tool we're missing.

Posted: Feb 9, 2010 at 22:31 Quote
woody-dh wrote:
Szlav wrote:
woody-dh wrote:

Yeah it will. I'm going out there to build this weekend I believe. Hopefully we'll be able to borrow my friend's bobcat. That's practically the only tool we're missing.
ive always wanted to build dj's with a bob cat, ive only built them with hand and shovel.

Posted: Feb 9, 2010 at 23:13 Quote
My friend who has the bobcat only lives down the road from where we're building at my mates place. Should be good fun.

Posted: Feb 9, 2010 at 23:14 Quote
sounds sick, better be posting updates ever so often, on here, and facebook.

Posted: Feb 10, 2010 at 22:06 Quote
I will on Facebook more, so anyone who wants to add me on Facebook, my name is Mitchen Searl. Just tell me who you are so I know who I'm accepting.

Posted: Feb 10, 2010 at 22:13 Quote
Long story short, bike should be done next week, pics to come Smile

Sneak Specs Peak:
08 A-line
Boxxers
Dee-Max's
Saints
Point One Racing

Posted: Feb 10, 2010 at 22:18 Quote
Sick, sick, sick, sick and sick. The only thing I need is new grips. The end locks and the bar-ends came out on both grips, on the same stack....? Not sure how.

Posted: Feb 24, 2010 at 15:17 Quote
This thread has been very quit since winter started. i was bored the other day and did a couple mods to my 4by to make it barspin. check her out.
photo
photo
photo

Posted: Feb 24, 2010 at 20:07 Quote
What modifications did you make?

Posted: Feb 24, 2010 at 21:14 Quote
Pics of my bike coming tonight Smile
Sadly, this will be the last upgrade for Red Bike, as next upgrade it might not be red anymore.....
The A-line is nice as, but looking for something more dope soon.....

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.019501
Mobile Version of Website