Freeskiers/Snowboarders

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Freeskiers/Snowboarders
Posted: Sep 13, 2009 at 13:48 Quote
Sorry about the off topic post. It just seems to be the right place to ask this. Where can I get weSC merchandise online from any website in America or Canada? Thanks in advance.

Posted: Sep 13, 2009 at 14:21 Quote
Sad to say, but i cant wait to go snowboarding again... Getting a new setup for this year, board will be a 147 Burton Custom X with (hopefully) Flow NXT bindings.

Posted: Sep 13, 2009 at 20:57 Quote
any calgary people going to freshtival??

Posted: Sep 13, 2009 at 21:21 Quote
yay snow!! a couple of dustings of the white stuff on the slopes here and i am ready to put my bike away and take out my board. I'm lucky enough to be in Whistler where the only off season from sports I have are mid october to end of november.

I have a 157 Never Summer Lotus with Burton Lexa Bindings... used on big powder days, backcountry sled days, and fun on the slopes. Should be adding a 154 YES to my collection and all works out! Thinking about getting Union Force bindings for that one, but we'll see. Also have a 155 Option Bella with Ride Sigma bindings that is my rock/early and late season board.

Posted: Sep 13, 2009 at 21:22 Quote
livelifeontheedge wrote:
Info? I might be intrested.

Posted: Sep 13, 2009 at 21:45 Quote
Todd12 wrote:
livelifeontheedge wrote:
http://www.freshsports.ca/freshtival/

Posted: Sep 13, 2009 at 21:45 Quote
Todd12 wrote:
livelifeontheedge wrote:
well fresh is a little behind it and i think sales for the tickets are soon. but if you dont know what it is, it's a skiing film festival where you get to see all the new ski movies for the season, last year it went on 3 days 2 times a day and 2 shows at a time.

Posted: Sep 13, 2009 at 21:47 Quote
Well i'm defiantly not going Razz I really enjoy seeing sick skiers but a film festival would be too much for me.

Posted: Sep 14, 2009 at 12:02 Quote
We got rid of the airbag. It took up too much space. It was more fun having 15 rails and 2 jumps in it's place.

Posted: Sep 14, 2009 at 21:55 Quote
Todd12 wrote:
Well i'm defiantly not going Razz I really enjoy seeing sick skiers but a film festival would be too much for me.
well the call it a film festival hence freshtival but you sit there in a theater through 2 movies and before you go in if you go early you can get like autographs from the pro's that are there like last year i got abma's and like hugo's and stuff

Posted: Sep 15, 2009 at 6:25 Quote
usually im really really anxious to start skiing but this year im not so anxious yet idk. im really into bmx. but i love sking. only jibbibg. boxes rails.. and street. i dont do much jumps.

Posted: Sep 15, 2009 at 16:27 Quote
just pre ordered my copy of Everday is a SaturdayBig Grin

Posted: Sep 15, 2009 at 16:33 Quote
TBRADS wrote:
just pre ordered my copy of Everday is a SaturdayBig Grin
Good stuff. It doesn't come out for a while, right?

Posted: Sep 15, 2009 at 16:39 Quote
Not for ahwile i think. Looking forward to "how we livin"

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.018559
Mobile Version of Website