10 Years From Now...

PB Forum :: Social / Political Issues
10 Years From Now...
Posted: Nov 29, 2007 at 13:02 Quote
i think the iraq war will keep waging on they will never get out

Posted: Dec 3, 2007 at 17:05 Quote
go ride your bike,and smile-then get the hell out-of-un-civalisation,as fast as you can,iam really going to go freee-ride,all i need is 20 candadates, 50grand each,to go to cape-verde- and live out are lives,in an echo friendly, fun healthy way, i t Fireman w i l l be d o n e !

Posted: Dec 3, 2007 at 23:28 Quote
How would Global Warming cause water shortages? It means more water. Beside I defeated Global Warming. Just Cover the Arctic and other large barren Landmasses with White Sheets.

Increasing our Libido therefor reflecting for sunlight keep us cooler.

I predict Nothing will change, except there will be a huge race war, cause by "Political Correctness"

Posted: Dec 4, 2007 at 1:59 Quote
bonfire wrote:
How would Global Warming cause water shortages? It means more water. Beside I defeated Global Warming. Just Cover the Arctic and other large barren Landmasses with White Sheets.

I predict Nothing will change, except there will be a huge race war, cause by "Political Correctness"

cover large barren land masses with white sheets....are you high?
lol

Posted: Dec 4, 2007 at 4:30 Quote
Global Warmings a joke though... The earth naturally goes through periods of hot and cold... and theirs history to prove it....

I pity the fool that belies Al Gore's lunacy

Posted: Dec 4, 2007 at 4:32 Quote
gibson19 wrote:
Global Warmings a joke though... The earth naturally goes through periods of hot and cold... and theirs history to prove it....

i pitty the fool who uses Mr. T references for global warming.

Posted: Dec 4, 2007 at 12:39 Quote
PedalUpBombDown wrote:
gibson19 wrote:

i pitty the fool who uses Mr. T references for global warming.

touche

Posted: Dec 4, 2007 at 23:31 Quote
thorno wrote:
bonfire wrote:

lol

I should have held up a sarcasm sign.

Posted: Dec 4, 2007 at 23:33 Quote
bonfire wrote:
thorno wrote:
bonfire wrote:

lol

I should have held up a sarcasm sign.

[Quote]Global Warming Is A Joke

Finally someone else.

FL
Posted: Dec 6, 2007 at 9:05 Quote
brad-maxwell wrote:
in 10 years i dont see al to much changing to be honest, now 30-50 years i could see a few things such as the drinking water issue.
i have lived almost 2 decades and nothing that drastic has happened exept sept. 11 and the end of the cold war

All you canadians need to stop crying about drinking water issues. I don't see canada having a drinking water issue any time in the next 100 years.

You guys have a HUGE stock of clean water that you hold on to like your balls in a snowstorm. Won't sell it. Won't trade it.

Makes you look like dicks right now but it's smart as hell.

Not to mention, many different methods are being put into use to keep us from having to use drink worthy water for anything other that drinking.

It's just another way to drive up costs and trade. Move to Sudan and tell me about water issues.

Shoot move to my town. Our natural water sources are being pumped at twice what is supposedly allowable and everyone's freakin out. Can't even wash your damn car. Fortunately I have a well. I do what I want with water.

you want to conserve water...stop buying bottled water in little bottles. Buy it in the 1 gallon and up and use recycled bottles or reusable bottles. It takes 3 bottles of water to make that one little bottle you just drank half of and left in your car to toss a couple weeks from now.

10 years. I don't see much change really. A huge push in alternate fuels. More laws on emissions. Democrat in U.S. office. Probably a woman or a black guy. We'll still be OCCUPYING IRAQ and we'll probably have moved on to Iran at that point. I'll have a couple kids running around. My car probably still won't be done..haaa. China will still be using all the world's metals. Regular fuel cars will only make up 60% of the cars being sold.

Oh... and some fat gay celebrity will fly to the moon.

Posted: Dec 6, 2007 at 15:09 Quote
the US will never Invade Iran. The Iranians are a serious force to reckon with. Now turning the country in glass is more likely. There was never a plan to invade Iran. Bush was pissed yes, but The Americans would have their hands full taking on the Iranians. Plus the US touches Iran, Russia will be in their shit in a hurry.

Posted: Dec 6, 2007 at 15:21 Quote
bonfire wrote:
the US will never Invade Iran. The Iranians are a serious force to reckon with. Now turning the country in glass is more likely. There was never a plan to invade Iran. Bush was pissed yes, but The Americans would have their hands full taking on the Iranians. Plus the US touches Iran, Russia will be in their shit in a hurry.
people said we wouldn't invade Iraq too. personally, i'm tempted to write a letter to bush starting with "Are you f*ckING RETARDED? can you not see that Iran will turn out just the same as Iraq but the only difference is that Iran actually HAS nuclear weapons and will use them on us not some other country. think dumbass!"

Posted: Dec 6, 2007 at 16:13 Quote
I don't remember hearing They would never Invade Iraq. Besides Iraq is small potatoes compared to Iran. Iran has an absolutely huge Military, plus If i am not mistaken they have the draft and the mandatory service.

They have a legitimate Armored Corps and Air force. Iraqi soldiers surrendered in droves was the convoy of doom started to roll. Iranians will stick in and fight. The American military is a finely oiled machine they are not going to attack a country when the chances of victory seem so low.

I bet that letter would get a lot done.

But if you want to talk about Iran then lets take it to Iran and War thread.

In the Next 10 years, I think Russia will regain some status.

FL
Posted: Dec 6, 2007 at 16:56 Quote
bonfire wrote:
I don't remember hearing They would never Invade Iraq. Besides Iraq is small potatoes compared to Iran. Iran has an absolutely huge Military, plus If i am not mistaken they have the draft and the mandatory service.

They have a legitimate Armored Corps and Air force. Iraqi soldiers surrendered in droves was the convoy of doom started to roll. Iranians will stick in and fight. The American military is a finely oiled machine they are not going to attack a country when the chances of victory seem so low.

I bet that letter would get a lot done.

But if you want to talk about Iran then lets take it to Iran and War thread.

In the Next 10 years, I think Russia will regain some status.

russia already is. they making moves to improve their economy and regain some respect. They have a long way to get back to level with the likes of north korea, china, europe and the u.s.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.124428
Mobile Version of Website