Laugh you lose group!

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Laugh you lose group!
Posted: May 20, 2010 at 14:17 Quote
bigquotesIntelligence is an umbrella term describing a property of the mind including related abilities, such as the capacities for abstract thought, reasoning, planning, problem solving, communication, and learning.

Posted: May 20, 2010 at 14:28 Quote
yeah, i learned that making fun of all those people dying is not good, so i changed my mind about posting that pic

on a lighter note
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://www.lolhome.com/img_big/funny-picture-224244760.jpg

Posted: May 20, 2010 at 19:29 Quote
This thread is extremely close to getting locked. There's poking some fun at something, and then there's the flat out offensive. If anything like that's posted again the thread is gone, and the poster is out for a fair length of time. If you can't keep it clean, please don't bother posting.

Posted: May 20, 2010 at 22:00 Quote
photo
hmm well that didnt work lol xD

Posted: May 21, 2010 at 1:42 Quote
http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/53177ade12/hand-washing-fail?rel=player

Posted: May 21, 2010 at 7:38 Quote
sherbet wrote:
This thread is extremely close to getting locked. There's poking some fun at something, and then there's the flat out offensive. If anything like that's posted again the thread is gone, and the poster is out for a fair length of time. If you can't keep it clean, please don't bother posting.
Seriously. If that 9/11 image should be removed then so should the entire thread. I'm not going to ask who appointed you arbiter of what is and isn't offensive because you're a mod, but if posting something in this thread means asking yourself "would sherbet find this offensive" before posting then what's the point. There's been jokes based on Hitler and the Nazis in this thread - this is an event that is within living memory - and 61 million people died.

61,000,000 people. That's ten times the population of my country, within living memory. By virtue of the fact that it's not been removed, we can assume this material is all right, but an event where 2976 people died is not, because it was only ten years ago.

So I say get rid of the thread, cause either it's all ok or none of it is.

Edit: I got my figures wrong, 61 Million is just the losses on the Allied side - 73 million dead in total.

Posted: May 21, 2010 at 7:45 Quote
Also, classic timing on the racist video a few posts up there.

O+
Posted: May 21, 2010 at 12:46 Quote
iamanidiot wrote:
sherbet wrote:
Seriously. If that 9/11 image should be removed then so should the entire thread. I'm not going to ask who appointed you arbiter of what is and isn't offensive because you're a mod, but if posting something in this thread means asking yourself "would sherbet find this offensive" before posting then what's the point. There's been jokes based on Hitler and the Nazis in this thread - this is an event that is within living memory - and 61 million people died.

61,000,000 people. That's ten times the population of my country, within living memory. By virtue of the fact that it's not been removed, we can assume this material is all right, but an event where 2976 people died is not, because it was only ten years ago.

So I say get rid of the thread, cause either it's all ok or none of it is.

Edit: I got my figures wrong, 61 Million is just the losses on the Allied side - 73 million dead in total.
Extremely good point mate.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.013235
Mobile Version of Website