show off your Santa Cruz

PB Forum :: Santa Cruz
show off your Santa Cruz
Posted: Sep 27, 2017 at 10:29 Quote
Hightower LT float dps shock

Posted: Sep 27, 2017 at 10:48 Quote
titaniumtit wrote:
mattygee020671 wrote:
Forks upped to 150. Just invisiframe to fit tonight then quick jaunt on the coast tomorrow possibly.

all done. feels awesome. now to get chance for a ride!

That's real interesting looking ride, Hightower I'm guessing but unsure of what shock that is and what pedals?
its a hightower LT, and it has a float DPS.

Posted: Sep 27, 2017 at 10:49 Quote
What kind of bike and shock is it again?

Posted: Sep 27, 2017 at 10:50 Quote
fredro wrote:

Posted: Sep 27, 2017 at 11:28 Quote
fredro wrote:
fredro wrote:

Fox LT and Hightower DPS I think?

Posted: Sep 27, 2017 at 11:34 Quote
No reverb dps x2 jashima

Posted: Sep 27, 2017 at 11:39 Quote
Strange, I got what I think is a dps but no piggyback.

Posted: Sep 27, 2017 at 11:42 Quote
rydelean wrote:
Santa Cruz Nomad cc
Stolen last night from my shed along with 3 dlocks and 2 chains keep your eyes open people cheers

Might help posting up where it was stolen from and how.

Also a crime ref number to report sightings.

Posted: Sep 27, 2017 at 11:48 Quote
Oh that reminds me, my friend got his Tallboy 3 stolen over the weekend. Here's a pic of it:
photo

It was stolen in Marin County, California. So West Coast peeps, keep your eyes peeled.

O+
Posted: Sep 27, 2017 at 11:55 Quote
So many bikes stolen just sucks. Anyone recommend a good gps that can be used to help track the bike down?

Posted: Sep 27, 2017 at 12:15 Quote
Los5 wrote:
So many bikes stolen just sucks. Anyone recommend a good gps that can be used to help track the bike down?
It’s getting to be a real problem. Read of a guy that had bikes in garage chained to floor anchors, fully alarmed and they still got them away. Best defence we got is to catch them being sold or ridden again. Someone’s gonna notice rys brand new nomad.

Posted: Sep 27, 2017 at 12:18 Quote
titaniumtit wrote:
mattygee020671 wrote:
Forks upped to 150. Just invisiframe to fit tonight then quick jaunt on the coast tomorrow possibly.

all done. feels awesome. now to get chance for a ride!

That's real interesting looking ride, Hightower I'm guessing but unsure of what shock that is and what pedals?
Pedals are spank spoons 110 size. Like them with the bonus you can run the race face crank caps. Spikes won’t work with the caps on.

Posted: Sep 27, 2017 at 12:32 Quote
titaniumtit wrote:
Its a D.P.X.2. for some reason when you type dpx2 its changed to dps. I wrote DPX2 on my previous post and it came out as dps.

Posted: Sep 27, 2017 at 13:17 Quote
Niko182 wrote:
titaniumtit wrote:
Its a D.P.X.2. for some reason when you type dpx2 its changed to dps. I wrote DPX2 on my previous post and it came out as dps.

Ok, no worries, thanks for info.

@mattygee - thought they looked lovely decent pedals in a proper colour too Wink

O+
Posted: Sep 27, 2017 at 14:43 Quote
seraph wrote:
Oh that reminds me, my friend got his Tallboy 3 stolen over the weekend. Here's a pic of it:
photo

It was stolen in Marin County, California. So West Coast peeps, keep your eyes peeled.

Where... I have yet to see anyone on a yellow tallboy in Marin area. so this might stand out.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.027951
Mobile Version of Website