YT-Industries' bikes

PB Forum :: Downhill
YT-Industries' bikes
Posted: Apr 24, 2014 at 14:41 Quote
tvrtuscons wrote:
Hi guys,

I just have a quick question. I am just about to order my YT Tues pro and was wondering when do you actually pay for the bike? (I will be doing a bank transfer)
Is it right away when you order it or when it comes into stock (says week 20 will be available and it is week 17 now).

Cheers

Taken from the FAQ.

bigquotesFor speedy shipping please send the total amount on your order confirmation quoting your order number. For items in stock please send this immediately and, for items with a longer delivery time, about 2 weeks before the estimated delivery date. As soon as payment reaches our account orders will be sent .

Posted: Apr 26, 2014 at 1:46 Quote
Soooo, I just received an answer from Yt ( on a saturday, strange ), I'll Paste it for you guys:

" Your bike with the order number ... will be handed over to DHL in week : 18 in 2014 This is why we had some delay with one of our suppliers but the next week we are hopeful to managed all well.
The problem with the spring is we only use the 250 LBS one in the Medium and have nothing as Spare in stock so you need to arrange yourself the fitting one in 225 LBS."

Two weeks delay then, it's not that bad, hopefully there won't be much more for the others waiting.

It's a bit disappointing they can't change the spring on a 3k bike, I think I'll try the bike with the 250lbs one and hopefully it won't be too hard for my small weight.

Posted: Apr 26, 2014 at 2:54 Quote
Good news! Hopefully have the bike for the first week of my leave if that's true.

I reckon I'm gonna have to up the spring weight on mine, I could probably get away with whacking a load of preload on but that's not ideal, I'll just buy a 250 for it just incase, its not like steel springs are that expensive.

Posted: Apr 26, 2014 at 13:20 Quote
I got an email too. Big Grin
Bike is going to be shipped on Monday.

There's new people on the support, seems like a nice guy. he said

"We hope you will have many fun on the trails with the bike .. I was driving some for a test ride last weekend … I am sure it is worth to wait.."

Posted: Apr 27, 2014 at 5:38 Quote
Did anyone ever get the code for this website ?
http://www.missioncapra.com

Posted: Apr 28, 2014 at 12:04 Quote
So I gave in and ordered a Capra Comp 1. I still hadn't decided between the Comp 1 or 2 as I preferred the grey frame of the Comp 2 but the Comp 1 came with SRAM X01 rather than 2x10, but in the end me choice was made for me, Comp 2's are sold out.

I guess I'll have to learn to live with the bright green, can't complain about the spec for the money though.
Gonna be a long wait though.

Posted: Apr 29, 2014 at 4:27 Quote
Anyone know what the size of a quick-release seat clamp is needed for the Tues 2.0?

Posted: Apr 29, 2014 at 8:10 Quote
Hey guys, YT have new wicked bikes for sale at amazing prizes Big Grin check them out

http://www.yt-industries.com/shop/en/Bikes/Trail

Posted: Apr 29, 2014 at 8:55 Quote
Damn, they said they would handle the bike to DHL on monday, I was so happy that I didnt even sleep well but its already tuesday and no email that the bike got shipped. Cry

Am I the only one?

Nice colors choice on the new wicked's btw. Big Grin

Posted: Apr 29, 2014 at 9:29 Quote
no mate still waiting here, keep checking phone in anticipation of that one email.
I've emailed them again... i know i shouldnt be so impatient but i cant help itMadder

the 2014 wicked does indeed look nice, i'm debating selling my current rig at some point and buying the wicked 650B base model, at that price its a bloody bargin! but its such a long wait, not sure i can do this again...

Posted: Apr 29, 2014 at 9:38 Quote
steve45 wrote:
no mate still waiting here, keep checking phone in anticipation of that one email.
I've emailed them again... i know i shouldnt be so impatient but i cant help itMadder

the 2014 wicked does indeed look nice, i'm debating selling my current rig at some point and buying the wicked 650B base model, at that price its a bloody bargin! but its such a long wait, not sure i can do this again...

I emailed them again too. And it's normal being so impatient, they can't keep with their own timelines and we are the ones who suffer.

Posted: Apr 29, 2014 at 10:56 Quote
cyt59 wrote:
steve45 wrote:

I emailed them again too. And it's normal being so impatient, they can't keep with their own timelines and we are the ones who suffer.

I gave in and emailed them as well earlier. I know it's not gonna speed things up but I couldn't help myself, two weeks after the suggested delivery week and still no contact Confused

Posted: Apr 30, 2014 at 4:13 Quote
Did anyone knows if it's possible to make a money transfer in two parts or i need to make the total amount? Unfortunately my bank don´t allow the transfer of the total amount.

The only option that i have is to make the money transference in two different days.

Thank you for or support

Posted: Apr 30, 2014 at 4:28 Quote
Yeah as I said a few pages before, I had to do so and there was no problem, just put your order number for each of the transfer ( maybe you should send a mail to warn them that you're doing two transfers though ).

Posted: Apr 30, 2014 at 4:41 Quote
So just got an answer from them, apparently the bikes were shipped but due to a problem with dhl, I (we?) didn't get the tracking number. he said I should get the tracking number via email, when ? i dont know lets see.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.015940
Mobile Version of Website