YT-Industries' bikes

PB Forum :: Downhill
YT-Industries' bikes
Posted: Mar 21, 2015 at 14:10 Quote
Mystic17 wrote:
Is It true that Wicked aluminum frames crack easily?
no issues here

Posted: Mar 21, 2015 at 15:19 Quote
Deanmcmahon wrote:
Anybody on here know anything about the new tues al comp? how good they are?

a buddy of mine has a yeti wc. he tried mine and as soon as he got home he ordered one.

Posted: Mar 21, 2015 at 15:36 Quote
Hi all, anyone got new capra already and can post pics and ride reviews? Never enough of them Big Grin thanks in advance Wink

Posted: Mar 21, 2015 at 16:06 Quote
ArMyN16 wrote:
Deanmcmahon wrote:
Anybody on here know anything about the new tues al comp? how good they are?

a buddy of mine has a yeti wc. he tried mine and as soon as he got home he ordered one.

Thanks! They Sound Good Then!

Posted: Mar 22, 2015 at 10:37 Quote
Mystic17 wrote:
Is It true that Wicked aluminum frames crack easily?
If they would crack very easily, be sure that mine would have already cracked lol
They are very strong frames tup

Posted: Mar 22, 2015 at 13:23 Quote
Well I dont know about the 2013 models of the Wicked,they seem stiffer than the 2011-2012 ones but I think there isnt much difference

O+
Posted: Mar 24, 2015 at 6:46 Quote
Just looking to get some opinions. I have a 27.5 Tues Al Comp on order now that is back ordered until mid July. I'm going back and forth about either dropping down to the regular Tues Al, available now for $800 USD less than the comp or paying $800 more for the CF Comp that is available in early June. Although I really like the look of the CF I know the carbon frame is really a waste for me. I don't race or anything, just rip laps at the local bike park mostly chasing my son and his buds. The bike park doesn't open until May and I do still have my old bike I can ride while I wait so I don't really NEED the bike fast.
If I go with the Al I was going to swap over my almost new zee drive train. So go with the Al, swap over the zee stuff and use the $800 saved to buy some other upgrades or does that $800 so much more on the Comp that it doesn't make sense not to wait for it?
Thoughts?

Posted: Mar 24, 2015 at 10:12 Quote
Locotiki wrote:
Just looking to get some opinions. I have a 27.5 Tues Al Comp on order now that is back ordered until mid July. I'm going back and forth about either dropping down to the regular Tues Al, available now for $800 USD less than the comp or paying $800 more for the CF Comp that is available in early June. Although I really like the look of the CF I know the carbon frame is really a waste for me. I don't race or anything, just rip laps at the local bike park mostly chasing my son and his buds. The bike park doesn't open until May and I do still have my old bike I can ride while I wait so I don't really NEED the bike fast.
If I go with the Al I was going to swap over my almost new zee drive train. So go with the Al, swap over the zee stuff and use the $800 saved to buy some other upgrades or does that $800 so much more on the Comp that it doesn't make sense not to wait for it?
Thoughts?
Go "ALL IN" and buy the CF, it's the mental stimulant you need to stop chasing them pesky kids ,
and start keeping up with them. The specs so much better,You'll only have to wait a few weeks after the park opens,
you'll be dialled, BUY THE CF !!!!!

Posted: Mar 25, 2015 at 3:25 Quote
Just to give you guys an idea on the lead times in the UK, I ordered my tues pro in red on the 17th March, and in the order confirmation it says the shipping week is week 22 which is W/C 25th May.. cant come soon enough!!

Posted: Mar 26, 2015 at 10:37 Quote
I got my 2015 Tues Al raw last Friday and took it out for its first ride Saturday.

First off
- Recheck all the torque specs if you're putting yours together. And I mean every single bolt and nut.
- If you're keeping the high rollers drop the psi way below 35 or better yet have another set of tyres on order like I did.
- Order new brakes to get the guides off there. They aren't worth anything since you can't feel any power or modulation.

So first ride impression
You really need to get you speed up in the higher range to make the bike really feel at home. And if you haven't ride 27.5/650b before take it slow and get use to the bike first - don't rush at all or you're gonna have a bad time. For me I bailed a couple times (first 20 minutes completely my error) but after I got use to the bike and really kept speed through the corners the bike really shined and I fell in love with it.

I will however be changing the fork and rear shock in good time. I personally need more tuning options. I will also be picking up saints so the dam thing has braking power.

Posted: Mar 26, 2015 at 10:39 Quote
Also only took 4 days for me to get the bike from Reno to my front door in Surrey British Columbia

Posted: Mar 26, 2015 at 12:55 Quote
h3ndy050 wrote:
Just to give you guys an idea on the lead times in the UK, I ordered my tues pro in red on the 17th March, and in the order confirmation it says the shipping week is week 22 which is W/C 25th May.. cant come soon enough!!

hey man, how did you find your shipping date? ordered mine on the 11th and havent heard anything yet.

Posted: Mar 26, 2015 at 13:22 Quote
stuiewarrior wrote:
h3ndy050 wrote:

hey man, how did you find your shipping date? ordered mine on the 11th and havent heard anything yet.

Ordered mine on the 3rd and haven't heard a shipping date. Talked to YT USA and they told me the same date as the "Available from" date on the website, then emailed YT Germany and they never responded....

Posted: Mar 26, 2015 at 18:03 Quote
NotAnotherClimb wrote:
stuiewarrior wrote:
h3ndy050 wrote:

Ordered mine on the 3rd and haven't heard a shipping date. Talked to YT USA and they told me the same date as the "Available from" date on the website, then emailed YT Germany and they never responded....

Ordered my CF Tues 2/20/15, I got same response when calling, guess just have to wait and see.

Posted: Mar 26, 2015 at 18:26 Quote
Trevorm91 wrote:
I got my 2015 Tues Al raw last Friday and took it out for its first ride Saturday.

First off
- Recheck all the torque specs if you're putting yours together. And I mean every single bolt and nut.
- If you're keeping the high rollers drop the psi way below 35 or better yet have another set of tyres on order like I did.
- Order new brakes to get the guides off there. They aren't worth anything since you can't feel any power or modulation.

So first ride impression
You really need to get you speed up in the higher range to make the bike really feel at home. And if you haven't ride 27.5/650b before take it slow and get use to the bike first - don't rush at all or you're gonna have a bad time. For me I bailed a couple times (first 20 minutes completely my error) but after I got use to the bike and really kept speed through the corners the bike really shined and I fell in love with it.

I will however be changing the fork and rear shock in good time. I personally need more tuning options. I will also be picking up saints so the dam thing has braking power.

By the time you've changed the forks and rear shock you could have bought the next model up.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.018231
Mobile Version of Website