Block user

Recent

DC1988 paulaston's article
Feb 20, 2018 at 14:53
12 hours
BMC's New SpeedFox AMP eMTB - Bike Connection Winter 2018
€13,000!! you could buy a motorbike for that........
DC1988 sarahmoore's article
Feb 18, 2018 at 0:59
Feb 18, 2018
Social Saturday
Ironically I can make more sense of ratboy when he's talking than when he's writing!
DC1988 mikelevy's article
Feb 15, 2018 at 12:19
Feb 15, 2018
Good Ideas Executed Poorly - Opinion
I'm sure there was a press release fairly recently from a wheel manufacturer saying they used 6 bolt as there are six bolts to fail rather than one as with centrelock. It seemed to miss the point that six bolt hold the rotor in place and take all the braking force.
Feb 13, 2018 at 12:41
Feb 13, 2018
DC1988 scottsecco's article
Feb 13, 2018 at 1:02
Feb 13, 2018
Movies For Your Monday
He's so stylish, love how relaxed his bar spins are. He almost looks more controlled when he's not holding on to his bike!
DC1988 paulaston's article
Feb 12, 2018 at 12:34
Feb 12, 2018
Nukeproof and Smith - Bike Connection Winter 2018
So they put the fancy helmet material where 22% of impacts occur, but not where the other 78% happen.
Feb 10, 2018 at 11:09
Feb 10, 2018
Feb 10, 2018 at 3:55
Feb 10, 2018
Feb 10, 2018 at 2:32
Feb 10, 2018
Feb 10, 2018 at 2:29
Feb 10, 2018
Load more...
You must login to Pinkbike.
Don't have an account? Sign up

Join Pinkbike  Login
Copyright © 2000 - 2018. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.040080
Mobile Version of Website