YT-Industries' bikes

PB Forum :: Downhill
YT-Industries' bikes
Posted: Apr 1, 2015 at 11:51 Quote
cocacolakev wrote:
stuiewarrior wrote:
Just had a quick look on the website and the availability date on tues pro red in large has been pushed back from the 27/5/15 until 24/06/15. anyone know if this on new orders or for orders already made aswell.

go out to morzine on the 27th of June sooooo cutting it fine......

I'm flying to Morzeine on the 27th too...with a Red cf pro!!... I will look out for you !! lol

How dare you have the same bike in the same colour on the same holiday as me....... jokes

Fingers crossed we get them in time. haha

Posted: Apr 1, 2015 at 15:25 Quote
cocacolakev wrote:
stuiewarrior wrote:
Just had a quick look on the website and the availability date on tues pro red in large has been pushed back from the 27/5/15 until 24/06/15. anyone know if this on new orders or for orders already made aswell.

go out to morzine on the 27th of June sooooo cutting it fine......

I'm flying to Morzeine on the 27th too...with a Red cf pro!!... I will look out for you !! lol
If that's the PDS weekend, I'm there too ! Capra pro !

Posted: Apr 1, 2015 at 23:37 Quote
Siphaeon wrote:
Somewhere around 117 pages ago people said Tues will fit Thule 951 Proride carrier. Just got myself the carrier and the clamp doesn't seem to fit anywhere because of the rear shock. So could anyone take a pic with Tues in carrier to help me to figure out how to mount it? I must confess being total carrier noob because this is the first bike carrier I have ever got.

Just bought mine a week ago preparing for the new bike, seems like it won't fit looking at the photos. Did you get it to work?

O+
Posted: Apr 2, 2015 at 6:47 Quote
bhowl wrote:
Locotiki wrote:
That is very helpful. Thank you. My comment about the CF was based on the review here on Pinkbike. They mentioned that the BB on the CF model is a few mm lower than the AL ones. If it is indeed lower it should be a number greater than 7.5mm, correct? It could be a wrong spec somewhere or misinterpretation. I guess 5.5 to 7.5mm is splitting hairs anyway. I have a AL Comp on order. Going to be a long wait.

Just measured the BB height on a medium Aluminum Tues and the Carbon Tues. Carbon has a height of 353 mm to the center of the BB and the aluminum is 344 to the center of the BB. Hope that answers your question.

Exactly what I was looking for. Thanks!

Posted: Apr 2, 2015 at 10:09 Quote
bhowl wrote:
Locotiki wrote:
That is very helpful. Thank you. My comment about the CF was based on the review here on Pinkbike. They mentioned that the BB on the CF model is a few mm lower than the AL ones. If it is indeed lower it should be a number greater than 7.5mm, correct? It could be a wrong spec somewhere or misinterpretation. I guess 5.5 to 7.5mm is splitting hairs anyway. I have a AL Comp on order. Going to be a long wait.

Just measured the BB height on a medium Aluminum Tues and the Carbon Tues. Carbon has a height of 353 mm to the center of the BB and the aluminum is 344 to the center of the BB. Hope that answers your question.

How did you measure it. I didn't think there was any production cf tues released yet. First batch has not been delivered.

O+
Posted: Apr 2, 2015 at 10:13 Quote
demostug wrote:
bhowl wrote:
Locotiki wrote:

How did you measure it. I didn't think there was any production cf tues released yet. First batch has not been delivered.

I have a suspicion he has some first hand knowledge.... Wink

Posted: Apr 7, 2015 at 11:14 Quote
I cant find it but does YT do finance? Also are there any UK distributors?

Got a mate thats after a Capra

Posted: Apr 7, 2015 at 11:27 Quote
DownHillGiant wrote:

No, and No !

Posted: Apr 7, 2015 at 11:41 Quote
Thinking about getting the YT indutsries tues but not sure if it could fit 180 mm of travel on instead of a full out 200/208mm without messing up the geometry too much?

Posted: Apr 7, 2015 at 11:43 Quote
DownHillGiant wrote:

Financing is only available for German customers I believe. Well, it was.......haven't checked their website lately.

No distributors; direct sales is their model.

O+
Posted: Apr 7, 2015 at 12:06 Quote
DownHillGiant wrote:

If you need finanace just get a credit card with 0% on purchases. There's loads around, just don't go on a major shopping spree and lumber yourself with years of debt and repayments.

Posted: Apr 11, 2015 at 1:42 Quote
I see they have put their prices up 200 euros on the tues pro. glad I got my order in early. they have also moved the delivery time back another month! yowch!

Posted: Apr 11, 2015 at 1:43 Quote
Will anyone be shredding morzine this summer on their new YT? im their July!

Posted: Apr 11, 2015 at 1:55 Quote
h3ndy050 wrote:
Will anyone be shredding morzine this summer on their new YT? im their July!

Its gone up 300 last time I looked. Glad I got mine in.

Yeah taking mine out the end of June. Ment to be coming the beginning of June so cutting it fine. .......

Posted: Apr 11, 2015 at 2:20 Quote
Same over here is Aus.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.015716
Mobile Version of Website