YT-Industries' bikes

PB Forum :: Downhill
YT-Industries' bikes
Posted: May 27, 2015 at 7:23 Quote
Just to let you all know my Tues CF Pro was initially due for delivery wk19 but then delayed to wk22..After a handful of emails sent to YT, today I got my DHL tracking number..fingers cross it should be with me by the end of this week / beginning of next.. For those who are expecting theirs to be delivered this/next week just keep pestering YT for a delivery date & tracking number.Wink

Posted: May 27, 2015 at 8:58 Quote
I have my fingers crossed too!

--
Hello Juan,

Your bike is about to be assembled.
It's expected to hand it over to DHL in the end of this week.
After this is the delivery time with DHL to your location additional.
You will get an email with tracking number as soon as we handed your bike over to DHL.

I hope this information is helpful to you.
For further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us again.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
best regards,

Margitta

O+
Posted: May 27, 2015 at 9:37 Quote
andytheaussie wrote:
deanphoto wrote:
h3ndy050 wrote:
what pedals is everyone running I went with the e13s just so it matched but not sure if I like the look of them now..

I went for the e13's and I'm really liking them. They're not the best looking pedals but who really cares how a pedal looks?

Hate to say it but I do Wink I've gone for DMR Brendogs. Nice, simple black and I've run them for the past 18 months on my V10. Love them!

Fair enough. I run Brendogs on my enduro bike but the pins keep coming loose.

Posted: May 27, 2015 at 10:17 Quote
deanphoto wrote:
andytheaussie wrote:
deanphoto wrote:

I went for the e13's and I'm really liking them. They're not the best looking pedals but who really cares how a pedal looks?

Hate to say it but I do Wink I've gone for DMR Brendogs. Nice, simple black and I've run them for the past 18 months on my V10. Love them!

Fair enough. I run Brendogs on my enduro bike but the pins keep coming loose.

Had that happen on my Vaults. Gave them all a drop of Loctite lol They haven't come loose since! Big Grin

Posted: May 27, 2015 at 14:24 Quote
demostug wrote:
h3ndy050 wrote:
deanphoto wrote:

I do man! When the whole bike looks so sweet you got to get it just right.. My bike is shipping out the end of this week cannot wait. Just hope there's no issues with the rear shock but I'm guessing there will be as they will all be the same batch..

Mine seems ok now, just tightened the can up, held pressure for a couple of days now.

Fingers crossed mines ok now too. Stripped the air can, cleaned and greased and reassembled. Hasn't dropped a psi since sunday.

Guessing BOS rushed the assembly on these trying to keep up with the massive increase in recent sales.

Posted: May 27, 2015 at 14:28 Quote
Bought the RF Atlas pedals with mine, not the grippiest pedals i've had.
Probably going to get some DH Mallets or the new V12's, depending on my next shoe purchase.

Posted: May 27, 2015 at 14:41 Quote
deanphoto wrote:
h3ndy050 wrote:
what pedals is everyone running I went with the e13s just so it matched but not sure if I like the look of them now..

Got burgtec penthouse MK4's. Maybe not the most flashy pedal but rock solid and not shy on grip.

Posted: May 27, 2015 at 14:43 Quote
Dex79 wrote:
deanphoto wrote:
h3ndy050 wrote:

Got burgtec penthouse MK4's. Maybe not the most flashy pedal but rock solid and not shy on grip.

You can't beat vaults

Posted: May 27, 2015 at 15:02 Quote
Stueyk any particular greese for the shock?

Posted: May 27, 2015 at 15:13 Quote
planetxboy wrote:
Stueyk any particular greese for the shock?

Molykote silicone o-ring grease. Looked like mine had been put together dry and hand tightened by a 3 year old.

Posted: May 27, 2015 at 15:16 Quote
Dex79 wrote:
deanphoto wrote:
h3ndy050 wrote:

Not flashy? Sure they are! They ain't cheap that's for sure.

Posted: May 27, 2015 at 17:47 Quote
I bought the Deity Decoy LT pedals that were offered by the North America distributor.
Has anyone tried them?

Posted: May 27, 2015 at 18:10 Quote
Got me some Saint pedals cheap off crc and thet get the job done.

Posted: May 27, 2015 at 23:28 Quote
Superstar components nano's. I'm on my second set last about 12-18 months loads of grip and cheap

Posted: May 28, 2015 at 0:25 Quote
e13 and mallet DH...i'm happy with both

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.015902
Mobile Version of Website